Niko is gone

Lloyd

Cunt Dingwall and his “followfollow” horrendous Byres road cunt of a forum is giving it the best wishes Samaritans shite

if a cunt is shite, a cunt is shite. Get to fuck, a wage saved. We have bigger issues to concern ourselves with such as being fucking managerless - so the last thing I’m giving a flying fuck about is getting a warburton dud cunt off the books 

lots more SHITE to bin. Dildoo being next and that brass neck cunt forrester due a fucking sacking 

this is what happens when we have no manager. Stagnant shite and constant rebuild 

sack the shite

14 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Would have done well if given the chance at the head of the diamond along with holt goss and docherty. Another wasted oppotunity from murty.

All the best niko, still prize my croatia away top.

Geez peace. 

It didn't work out for him at Rangers, but then again it was always going to be an uphill struggle for him playing in Scottish football.     

But credit at least for agreeing a mutual early termination of his contract.   It's save some money -probably not a lot in the big scheme of things in a 'heavy' (as Murty described it) squad - but nevertheless he was prepared to go early and that should hopefully have saved a few pounds.

Wonder which other players will be heading for the exit door either because their contracts are up in summer or because they are not playing and not likely to play.   For instance, is Miller's contract not up in summer - will he be invited to stay or will he quietly move on;   MOH - not playing; Dodoo - not playing and so on.   That 'heavy' squad will need to shrink quite a bit I think.  That then brings into question who the manager will be and what his views will be on who stays and who goes.    Feels like a lot of clarity about manager and fringe players is going to need to be provided by the Club in the next few months.   Some players are so far at the outer fringes that its hard to even see them as first team fringe players.

Anyhow, I wish Niko all the best for whatever he does now in football wherever it may  be.     

He was a good player at his peak but sadly for us and him that was a very long time ago now and he was an unfit, over the hill footballer for us. More suited to walking football, than playing even in a league as weak as the Scottish Premiership.  I hope he enjoys his retirement and we move on to buying footballers closer to the start of their careers and not looking to top up their pensions.

2 hours ago, KWBear said:

Cunt Dingwall and his “followfollow” horrendous Byres road cunt of a forum is giving it the best wishes Samaritans shite

if a cunt is shite, a cunt is shite. Get to fuck, a wage saved. We have bigger issues to concern ourselves with such as being fucking managerless - so the last thing I’m giving a flying fuck about is getting a warburton dud cunt off the books 

lots more SHITE to bin. Dildoo being next and that brass neck cunt forrester due a fucking sacking 

this is what happens when we have no manager. Stagnant shite and constant rebuild 

sack the shite

1 hour ago, ps95v7 said:

Good get to fuck, parasite 

Followfollow is an absolute shitehole but the pair of you would be banned for those posts, and quite rightly.

Calling a current player Dildoo and a former player a parasite for no other reason than not being very good is really poor behaviour for supposed ‘supporters’.

Good luck to him, despite his lack of running power and stamina I was always impressed with his desire to give his all when playing.......sadly not a lot of people could see that as all they seen was a slow lumbering player but his work ethic and sttitude was spot on its just his legs couldnt keep up.

For that I admired him and it was plain as day he gave his all for the team when he played.......good luck Niko but it had to happen

8 hours ago, KWBear said:

sack the shite

Ya cunt you’re talking shite ?

9 hours ago, ps95v7 said:

Good get to fuck, parasite 

There are some right wankers in our support :duh:

If he was a parasite he wouldn't have ended his contract by mutual agreement, he could have stayed on... like a parasite picking up his wages.

Niko perhaps shouldn't have been at our club, but it's Warburton etc that you blame for that, not the player.

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There are some right wankers in our support :duh:

If he was a parasite he wouldn't have ended his contract by mutual agreement, he could have stayed on... like a parasite picking up his wages.

Niko perhaps shouldn't have been at our club, but it's Warburton etc that you blame for that, not the player.

Mutual agreement means he's agreed to a fee with the club , a fee that both agreed on.

Guy was another ridiculous signing.......

Haven't read the four pages.......  Niko was a world class player in his day and cool as fuck. Too bad his injuries took its toll but I loved him and coming to a mutual agreement in his contract tells me how class he really is. Some of the comments about him the last few months are awful....