Sunday’s Game Andy Halliday

islandblue

For me we’ve got to stop the Lego Eater dominating the midfield. I’d start,Halliday instead of Dorrans . Thoughts . I’d go 442. Foderingham  Taverneir  Alves  McCrorie. John.      Candeielas.  Docherty  Halliday  Goss.    Murphy Morales

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hallidays last performence in a semi final against them was criminal letting that ugly wee cunt mcgregor run off him and him jst jogging back after 10 minutes.

That's cos he ruined his game by making a really stupid tackle after 60 seconds which mean he couldn't compete for the rest of the game.

Hope he's nowhere near the starting XI

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

For me we’ve got to stop the Lego Eater dominating the midfield. I’d start,Halliday instead of Dorrans . Thoughts . I’d go 442. Foderingham  Taverneir  Alves  McCrorie. John.      Candeielas.  Docherty  Halliday  Goss.    Murphy Morales

Who the fuck is Murphy Morales?

2 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

That's cos he ruined his game by making a really stupid tackle after 60 seconds which mean he couldn't compete for the rest of the game.

Hope he's nowhere near the starting XI

Should have burst a gut tracking back.

1 hour ago, islandblue said:

Halliday played against celtic numerous times last season and what did he bring to the table?  Any ideas you might have of him nullifying Scott Brown are born out of him being a 'Rangers man' and you've totally overlook his lack of footballing ability.