tactics for next scum game

starofdavid

personally,i believe football tactics are irrelevant,murty hasint a clue on how to defeat them,nor anyone else at the club

i believe our squad should watch/read all the posts,tweets,interviews of the bheasts over the top  cock crowing after yesterdays game...if that dont lift them,fuk all ever will

Our only hope is if we get a reaction out of the players from a change of management and press the game from the start. We can’t defend so we can’t hold back giving celtic time on the ball to hit them with a counterattack, we’ve tried that and it doesn’t work. We need to press high and and force the errors from Boyata and we also need to flood the midfield and have Brown man marked the whole game.

I only see us in with a chance if we get shot of Murty and the players then show some fight.

The only tactics to beat the scum are

1 Get rid of this incompetent board, especially those responsible for putting Murty in charge. They lied their way into power and have now been found out. The groups who complained against previous boardroom incompetence have now become silent. 

2 Get in a new competent manager - difficult given the incompetence of the board. Still it must be done. Preferably not a foreigner as we have to minimise risk. 

3 Find some way of increasing investment as we will only match the scum on the park by spending money wisely on good players. They have years of euro money and will only grow stronger as we remain weak. If we don't turn off their euro money tap the gulf will become too big to bridge. 

This not pleasant reading but some hard decisions need to be taken or we will just keep making the same mistakes. How bad does it need to get before folk withhold their ST money. Some have said that would mean we can't compete. We'll here's a newsflash WE ARE NOT COMPETING NOW.  The board cannot be allowed to remain untouchable in this. Simply sacrificing Murty will not work or appease the fans. (I hope) They say insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different outcome. We no longer have time to write off any more seasons. No point demonstrating etc AFTER they pass ten in a row. 

This won't happen before the next game, so I don't expect much difference in the outcome. 

Their back 3 shit the bed when put under pressure, we should be closing Ajer, Lustig and especially Boyata down immediately when they have possession, not standing by watching them make an easy pass to Brown in 20 yards of space. It’s infuriating how passive we were. Last old firm game we got some change out of pressing high up the field and playing through the wide players so what do we do this game? Sit back and play Murphy and Candeias further in the pitch. Can’t fathom it out. 

34 minutes ago, Muz333 said:

Our only hope is if we get a reaction out of the players from a change of management and press the game from the start. We can’t defend so we can’t hold back giving celtic time on the ball to hit them with a counterattack, we’ve tried that and it doesn’t work. We need to press high and and force the errors from Boyata and we also need to flood the midfield and have Brown man marked the whole game.

I only see us in with a chance if we get shot of Murty and the players then show some fight.

I don't think brown needs man marked at all, he's a defensive midfielder.  It would help if people were willing to stand up to him and press him when he got the ball.

I agree that our tactics should be to press them high the same way anderlecht did and force the errors, the flip side to that is we are dreadfully slow at the back without bates.