4Lads Blog - Wallace, Miller and another shambles

Ace

Lee Wallace and Kenny Miller were today suspended from Rangers pending a formal investigation. Both were involved in a heated altercation in the dressing room on Sunday, to the extent both went further than they ever should have.

https://fourladshadadream.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/wallace-miller-and-another-shambles/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A very good blog, well written & makes very precient points. 

As I said in the big thread it's still far too watery for me.

I'd rather have the statement than not have it, don't get me wrong - but it seems extremely hedged.

It's like he feels compelled to get as much arse licking in as possible where possible.

There's no mention of proper funding and the lies the board told to that effect when it come to promising major funds. 

It needs to be a lot more hard hitting than that, but it's a start.

It becomes a much better statement without doing anything if it kick-starts a momentum and pressure on them starts to build from elsewhere.

In some ways I'm glad they had the balls to show spirit but it would appear they have taken it too far and whether we like or want Murty to remain in charge is of no concern here.  They have quite simply disrespected the position of manager of The Rangers and that is not acceptable.  We have all no doubt at some point gone overboard with comments and said things we would have been better not to but what's done is done and it would seem that either they didn't offer an apology or it they did whatever went on was beyond an apologetic response.

The Rangers Manager has to be the man in charge so if apologies are not acceptable or offered then they have to go.

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Are we now saying they were physically restrained from grabbing/hitting him, and were also verbally abusing him, a bit more than calling him a shit manager?

The longer it goes on the stories get worse , everybody believes everything they read.

Any Rangers fan who still believes that dave the liar king is a suitable person to be in charge of this club should be visiting a psychiatrist quickly as they are obviously out of touch with reality.

king is a fraudster, a conman and a liar who made promises to the fans of this once great club and has yet to actually fulfill a single one. He has done nearly as much damage as whyte did. We are a laughing stock just now, from the board down.

I will not be putting another penny into the club while it under king's control.

14 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Interesting that Miller's wife appears to have deleted/shut down her twitter. Figured she might have said something as I am keeping an open mind until this is all official.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on anything official for clarity. They've never told us what happened with Barton last season.

Load of shite man the 2 players spoke out because Rangers' standards have slipped and the team downed tools and embarrassed the club and the fans and Murty suspends them??

In my eyes murty should be the one taking a long walk and force this fucking train wreck of a board into action, they've had the best part of 6 months, probably more, to sort the manager recruitment, so it shouldn't be hard to replace murty, on the other hand a won't hold ma breath 

28 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Interesting that Miller's wife appears to have deleted/shut down her twitter. Figured she might have said something as I am keeping an open mind until this is all official.

If she could shut her trap permanently it would do the west of Scotland the world of good. Who the fuck does she think she is? 

That blog sums up how I feel about the board, they have done a lot of good steadying the ship the best thing they done was wrestle power back off fat mike (anybody who disagrees only need to listen to Newcastle fans)

but they have made 1 too many mistakes when appointing managers and somebody from the board sanctioned Pedros Mexican flops.

these mistakes are the reason we seem to take one step forward an 2 steps back on the park 

ive not got any clue realistically how we fix it, they are going nowhere imo they are in too deep to cut their losses can they stop making the mistakes? Fuck knows!

I can't figure out where I stand on this.

The morale within the group seemed to be excellent in the couple of weeks leading up to the Ibrox OF game.

Murty's tactics or lack thereof have absolutely been questionable but the players' individual performances are solely down to them. You can't account for 8 or 9 of your team having a 2 out of 10 performance.

Bizarre set of circumstances when a month or so ago plenty of our supporters thought we'd win the league this season.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The morale within the group seemed to be excellent in the couple of weeks leading up to the Ibrox OF game.

Murty's tactics or lack thereof have absolutely been questionable but the players' individual performances are solely down to them. You can't account for 8 or 9 of your team having a 2 out of 10 performance.

Bizarre set of circumstances when a month or so ago plenty of our supporters thought we'd win the league this season.

Seems to me something has happened behind the scenes after the last scum game, where we could've won that game, and since then we have been awful. Even the Dundee game, it might well have been 4-0 but it wasn't a 4-0 game. 

13 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Crazy mate..we hibs’d it, an in the next 5 games we could even finish behind them

I was never a believer in winning the title, we’d have needed to have been level or above them an played the same number of games for me to start dreaming but I did see lots of people disappointed as if we lost the league after the result at ibrox