Murty speaks

Smile

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Were you not saying we were miles behind celtic/the GB in terms of songs/sectarian/bigotry and shit and now you're calling him a fenian? :lol: 

He was meaning we need more Bigotry.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Were you not saying we were miles behind celtic/the GB in terms of songs/sectarian/bigotry and shit and now you're calling him a fenian? :lol: 

We're behind the taigs in a lot recently but our songbook shites all over theirs.

If we ever started singing last christmas to a manager i'd not see it past the new year 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I think we as a support can be a bit smarter with some of the songs we sing at times. IMO our brand is getting harmed by it. I think a lot of people shy away from supporting our club because of this or encourage their children to do so because of the same. We are a proud British club and we should celebrate that and we are an amazing club with great history and we should be celebrating that as well. However the FTP stuff needs to go. Like it or not the tarriers are miles ahead of us with these things and I honestly believe we are losing a massive amount of kids supporting us.

What moron said that

1 hour ago, Siwel said:

He looks old as fuck in that thumbnail 

I bet he feels older.  Shite from him, I’m as pissed of as anyone with some of his decisions but you know what the guy at least realised the privilledged opportunity he had and gave it ago. 

Watching Mcdowell when it was handed to him was unbearable. You’d have though somebody has took a shit in his shoe rather than he’d been given a crack at the Rangers job. 

That said - sooner we have a manager the better. 

1 minute ago, markem said:

I bet he feels older.  Shite from him, I’m as pissed of as anyone with some of his decisions but you know what the guy at least realised the privilledged opportunity he had and gave it ago. 

Watching Mcdowell when it was handed to him was unbearable. You’d have though somebody has took a shit in his shoe rather than he’d been given a crack at the Rangers job. 

That said - sooner we have a manager the better. 

Watching and listening to Murty is unbearable, he's a shitebag bastard.

Honestly get this guy so far to fuck away from my club! I cant stand listening to his shite anymore.

As others have said comes across as a smarmy prick in this interview. Theres almost an arrogance to him now that wasnt there before. Not the good kind but more a defiant arrogance of i know im so far out my depth and everyone can see me drowning but im just going pretend everything is fine in the hope people buy it.

How this cunt thinks he hasnt lost the dressing room is beyond me when his captain and most senior player have been suspended for (imo) rightly tearing strips off him, of course rather than deal with it hengoes running to that imbecile Robertson, you have players storming up the tunnel after being subbed or openly being called a bawbag by a player he just humiliated (what a way to instill loyalty).

Also as if to underline his incompetence his openly admits he would make the same substition again if need be. Arrogance. Regardless of your opinion of halliday, a sub at that time only humiliates the player, as was the case at hampden the taigs lapped it up no doubt giving their team an unnecessary lift, our player coming on has all of 4 mins to make an impact/get up to speed with the pace of an old firm before half time comes?? Fucking clueless!

He's lost it. I cannot believe he is in charge for this weekend poor lad. Can you imagine if Hearts put 4 past us? They're not a bad side now they have Lafferty and Naismith. In fact I'd have those two old codgers ahead of Moronous and Culilingus if I had to put out a team to win this Sunday. Maybe Paul Murrays going to help him with shape this week?

I actually detest the guy now.  I can't listen to anything he says.  I just saw a quote attributed to him on the BBC web site where he has said he will learn from his mistakes!!!   That comment would be amusing if it wasn't for the fact his repeated mistakes are killing us.    An utter clown of a football manager and a man who is deluding himself into thinking he is doing OK.   A real man would put his hands up and say sorry it's just not working out.  If he did that I would actually respect him.