Morelos warm up today.

Smile

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye let’s just tell him to fuck off, instead of trying to get him back in form.

All those who think we will win anything with Cummings leading the line need to go for a lie down  

Morelos would have missed that Goal Cummings scored

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

All those who think we will win anything with Cummings leading the line need to go for a lie down  

He’s gone in the summer anyway.

He's a selfish wee tit. Not just him but look at the state of the other players "warming" up.

We never really have proper "warm ups" at half time and it's amateur looking as fuck. 

Someone posted in here after one of the old firms a comment about the scums warm ups compared to ours and when you see it you realise how amateur we are as a "coached" team.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would he aye. 

You want to have a say on the one Cummings missed or do sitters only count when Morelos misses them. 

The Cummings miss was nowhere near as bad as the blatant sitters this clown misses every time hes on the park.

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Anyone thinkng we'll win anything with Morelos needs a shrink more than he does and that's saying something.

This man's mentaility stops him getting back to form, whatever that was, scoring against dross.

He's getting slower and lazier as the weeks move on and a visit to weight watchers would do him no harm, but I'm fucked where he'll find the tallent to be a football player. EPL he says. He's more deluded than Windass.

Morelos was my favourite player by some distance and I think back to Hibs away when he scored a cracker and looked like nothing was stopping him gettin to the top to now where he’s turned into this torn faced wee cunt. Give me Cummings who wants to be here and will imo do well for us over someone who doesn’t look interested enough to even be a sub. Cummings did really well today and he hasn’t even been playing regularly for months I honestly believe if we persevere with Cummings and he becomes fitter he will do the business for us. 

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

It's scandalous that he wasn't sold when the big offer came in. If it did actually come in.

Hmm do you actually think it came in? Sorry to be a cynic but there is no way in 10 millions years the board would reject such a big offer!