Barry Ferguson - “It hurt seeing what celtic players did...”

.Williamson.

You know what this just reminded me? it reminded me that our current predicament is not a function of our 2012 expulsion to the bottom leagues. Our current predicament is quite simply that we have absolute cowards and shitebags in critical posts in our football club. 

I mean, I already knew that, but this just reminded me. 

The silver lining to this fucking big black cloud is that fixing the problem is relatively simple if they just appoint someone with fucking balls. 

It’s so fucking frustratingly simple. Just hire a fucking football manager with balls like water melons. Who won’t take shite from board or players. 

“I hope it’s hurting those guys in the dressing room but that’s the worrying thing, I don’t think it really hurts them,” he continued.

“Were there choice words said at full-time? I doubt it.”

There should have been heads rolling, people should have been squaring up to one another, boys should be getting called out.

“That’s what happens with teams who have a winning mentality, people who don’t deliver get called out.

But I worry nothing has been said, it’s straight into the shower and straight onto the bus.”

Of course they needed a shower, the useless fuckers had a party to attend and get awards for being the biggest shitebags in Glasgow.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

This is part of the problem imo.

Barton might have been a bit of a letdown while he was here but he at least gave a fuck about being pumped off that mob and ended up suspended for it and because people didn't like him for supposedly being a taig and the fact he had a run in with a boyhood Rangers fan that was all ignored and we were happy to see him chased out of the club.

By all accounts Miller and Wallace have been chased out for the same thing recently and the double standards shown with the amount of people backing them was unreal.

Maybe if there was a different reaction the first time Instead of applauding Barton's suspension and cheering Halliday out in the next game as captain then we wouldn't be sitting here another 3 skelpings later wondering where the fuck it's all went wrong.

We've become a club were mediocrity is accepted to the point that anyone that wants to be a winner is chased out of the club and for long enough our fans have accepted that too.

I just can’t be fucked with people bringing that cunt up at every opportunity tbh

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Decades of chipping away is now in full-scale fruition for them and you see it everywhere. Anyone that says that's paranoid or to grow up is a wank - they are the part of the problem.

Oh grow up!!!:mutley:

Sorry couldn't resist it.

I know what you mean and it brings to mind an old saying

"There's none so blind as them as won't see." Sounds stupid I know and I'm explaining it for our millennal moronic children fans, it basically means if you close your eyes to the injustices being perpetrated against our community and our club then don't be surprised if the day arrives when we have no community or club and Scotland is the best bum chum of the oirish rhepublic.

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Barton might have been a bit of a letdown while he was here but he at least gave a fuck about being pumped off that mob and ended up suspended for it and because people didn't like him for supposedly being a taig and the fact he had a run in with a boyhood Rangers fan that was all ignored and we were happy to see him chased out of the club.

By all accounts Miller and Wallace have been chased out for the same thing recently and the double standards shown with the amount of people backing them was unreal.

Maybe if there was a different reaction the first time Instead of applauding Barton's suspension and cheering Halliday out in the next game as captain then we wouldn't be sitting here another 3 skelpings later wondering where the fuck it's all went wrong.

We've become a club were mediocrity is accepted to the point that anyone that wants to be a winner is chased out of the club and for long enough our fans have accepted that too.

He’s a Taig, a republican sympathising Taig

21 minutes ago, Guardian said:

I can't see who in that dressing room could call anyone else out. They were ALL spineless to a man.

I've seen more spirit at a Saudi wedding FFS.

We are in very deep trouble.

Anyone left who would have said anything will have had second thoughts as the last two who did don’t work with them anymore, I’m sure Holt and Halliday would be itching to get torn in. Tav did get torn in at half time of the semi but may have been warned by his boss not to upset the poor wee souls yesterday.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

The Rangers fans we have in the team are soft as shit.

Dorrans and Murphy for example...fuck all dig in them, if they were the big Gers fan we are led to believe they should have been screaming at the players and apologising to the fans but fuck all.

It's just like they want all the attention from the fans because they are supporters but no responsibility when the shit hits the fans.

You could see the rage in Fergusons face when we were being mugged off by them in his days, he lost the rag and went for them....I didn't see one player of ours with that look.

Just a bunch of self serving pricks who don't give a fuck

Said this yesterday. Can't believe none of the so called Rangers fans in our team even attempted to start putting the boot into them when we were 5-0 down.

Every Rangers fan I know in real life, especially those my age or younger have nothing but admiration and respect for Barry.  In fact he was a lot of our younger fans hero when they were growing up.

I keep seeing frequent snidey digs aimed at him on forums that ye never hear in real life.  Fuck knows why that is.

Anyway, he’s spot on here.

2 hours ago, Bakbear said:

You know what this just reminded me? it reminded me that our current predicament is not a function of our 2012 expulsion to the bottom leagues. Our current predicament is quite simply that we have absolute cowards and shitebags in critical posts in our football club. 

I mean, I already knew that, but this just reminded me. 

The silver lining to this fucking big black cloud is that fixing the problem is relatively simple if they just appoint someone with fucking balls. 

It’s so fucking frustratingly simple. Just hire a fucking football manager with balls like water melons. Who won’t take shite from board or players. 

Absolutely . Oh for the days of a Jock Wallace type figure. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m unsure why they thought our support would have stayed for that part. There’s no support in the world that stays around to watch the opposition lift a league title 

We should'v stayed and belted out The Billy Boys as loud and for as long as possible, SKY would've had no choice but to turn the sound right down, that nob would've been too busy trying to drown us out with boos it wouldn't have made for such a happy wee joyous environmnt 

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Who gives a fuck about them laughing at our empty stand? We all know they’d have much preferred our fans to still be there so they could rub it in. 

In fact, despite what they will say, there is no way they enjoyed yesterday as much as they should have, because most of us really didn’t give a fuck by the end of it.

your spot on mate . It was hardly any of our last minute drama packed  helicopter Sundays

The event must have been enjoyable for them but it was hardly exciting was it

Certainly nor orgasmic , like we experienced years ago

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We've become a club where mediocrity is accepted to the point that anyone that wants to be a winner is chased out of the club and for long enough our fans have accepted that too.

Barton was shite. 

He was the definition of mediocrity throughout his career. 

I’m all for people ‘calling out’ others, but only carries any weight if they do it on the park themselves. He didn’t. Same as Wallace and Miller. Get them all to fuck 

When a piss poor fuckin nobody like Lustig laughs it' time for complete change and a total 100% overhall.

When we dominated under dick they brought in o neil , cleared the decks and brought in a hard as fuck spine to compliment the few talents they had . That' exactly what we have to do . First and foremost hard to beat . Right now we're easy as fuck to bully and beat.