Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye but there are worse things to be angry about than a long post on a forum :lol:

I'm not talking bout long post I'm talking bout cunt taking the mickey saying deal was off.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

My source told me that the deal was all but done last Saturday, I have a funny feeling we will here more news than just Gerrard in the next 24hrs. 

Any ideas?

I'm really, really concerned that it's based on promises of fresh investment from King.

Promises promises.

We should all know what a promise from Dave King means - even if some on here still don't.

That said, if investment isn't forthcoming now (and by that I mean 20 million plus in one go - not a couple of million here and there for second rate shit) then it never will. That's the truth.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

My source told me that the deal was all but done last Saturday, I have a funny feeling we will here more news than just Gerrard in the next 24hrs. 

Assistant? Players? Investment?

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I know this boys source.

He is actually Gary Mac

1 minute ago, Geo17 said:

Any ideas?

1 minute ago, murzo said:

Assistant? Players? Investment?

Honestly don’t know I’m purely speculating on the further announcements, but given it was pretty much done last Saturday and the movements on the board this week - I wouldn’t be surprised if it was investment. Stressing at this point though no one has told me that, just my theory given everything so far.

Archived