Permanent Deal for Murphy

Lloyd

Not unhappy about this but (apart from the first half against celtic at Ibrox) is another that showed absolutely no heart in the big games when we've needed him most.

I can't be a hypocrite and give him a pass but rant about Gerrard and needing to get rid of everyone else for being bottlers and having no heart. Just can't bring myself to do it.

He's got a lot talent though and what I will say is that if we HAVE TO keep a handful from last season, he's defo the one player (right after McCrorie) who I'd keep.

As I said not unhappy, very talented, but he needs to do more. A lot more. 

I thought he was shite to begin with, and then looked amazing, and then shite again, and now has settled in at slightly better than average. 

Decent player to have in the squad, wouldn’t say I was excited by it though. 

He has the ability and hopefully with better players he will get more space, too many times he has drifted out of games like the celtic 4-0 at Hampden but that was down to the team not feeding him the ball in good areas to run at defences.  

The best wide player we have had since admin and we seem to be adding a better quality of player to the squad,  MOH or Murphy?  Says it all really, time to get rid of a lot of dead wood at the club now.  

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

I'd make Martin walk it back to Norwich ,shambles of a defender .

Hopefully Murphy shows better performances now n decisions when to release the ball 

He would get lost. I hope Murphy shows us consistently what he showed in phases..

2 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Not fast enough to be a winger as he likes to dribble 

Centrally could be okay but he's been average thus far, certainly not worth 1M+

Performances against celtic show that, don't give a fuck about what he's did against diddy teams

You're right about those two games against celtic mate and I was thinking that myself. But I think he's done just enough to win a contract and hopefully with much better players beside him he will be able to step up in the big games too. No thanks to the rest of the loan signings though!