Rangers Twitter account Trolling the BBC

Lloyd

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

So your a Catholic is what you're saying? 

It may be his Tim brother, but he has 'no affiliation to, or with said party, and no business or personal relationship with aforementioned.'

Move along now..........:mutley:

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't mind them doing it so much as it's what the jealous, snivvling wee fenian cunts do by nature...

What annoys me is when our own jump into bed with them over it ... there was a wee period where Smith and Hateley were coming out and siding with them over it ... then the pricks in the fans groups and their grass a fan/self-police policies ... that old bastard McMillan was one of the worst.

What chance you got - every Rangers person that jumps into bed with them validates their behaviour.

That is true .Sickening tbh 

There are not too many legends and ex bears that have stood up for us without relenting with some appeasing shite 

Probably count the good ones on one hand 

We just need to try and move on from them though 

As putrid as these legends  were in defending the club and our fans .The real enemies should be given full focus .No sidetrack 

Go after our bheastly enemies 24/7 if it's at all possible 

19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The thing is 

I don't want them anywhere near Ibrox or having access to our players .It will only be lies and agenda driven bullshit 

For me .It should be Sin die for these cunts forever 

Yeh, more than they deserve tbh, thing is we finance them as a public service and as such we should drive for parity, failing that lets make sure we properly starve them of any access and highlight why with the wider publicity we will now attract...

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Good to see we have grown some balls the last few days. 

That's what happens when rodent losers like Paul Murray get to fuck away from the club 

Next up, Houston and Graham, off you fuck lads! Cheers 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Think it's Trump

This.

the trump Putin effect 

we flex our muscle and the rest fall in line.

we are the blue pound and everybody knows it.

we sell out against Brechin ffs

the dignified silent take a step forward and defend our club, if someone like collymore can preach his lies to his choir of uneducated we need to be there, every step behind them cleaning their untruths and fake news, with the easiest response, the truth.

im actually thinking about joining that twatter carry on.

lets fuckin go gaffer.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Will never happen 

These rhancid cunts are filled with so much hate and jealousy .They would only humour us until the whole building was cleansed .

Preferably nuked .That may be enough 

The Scottish side know the English won't bother their arse about them .As long as they are getting in on the big show in town

Have to disagree to a point eejay, initially the MSM will be interested as the brand SG will sell column space within a ever decreasing industry that includes major players like the BBC.

I hope the fact that other media will attended the pre match briefings it will marginalise the SMSM to a point their voice will no longer be relevant and they become the empty vessel they have always been.

What a lovely end to a good day. Keep it up Rangers.:thumbsup:

If the players can match this in their faces attitude we are looking at one great season.

Now that we have started all this off the pitch aggressive and justifiable action, we really need to keep it up.I

Go after all the smug lying cunts who have been taking cheap shots at us. :bangbang: