SFA Director to step down

Smile

53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm going to give King some credit here 

I think there is now some favourable alies with king now .I would imagine he has been working on the ones that may side with us 

Dude gave us the list the other day .I have to say I was surprised at the names on it 

I think Budge is one of them .

Happy we are now on the attack

Fucking high time we weeded these corrupt little bastards out 

Wee Budge has always struck me as ok tbh 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I think there is now some favourable alies with king now .I would imagine he has been working on the ones that may side with us 

Dude gave us the list the other day .I have to say I was surprised at the names on it 

Fair play to him, he's coming across like he's seen it for what it is.

Hats off to our fans who look into the history of these cunts too.

Its a red flag when you have a director of the governing body saying shit like that

1 down.

It's a victory but there is still a lot more to do. The next step is getting shot of MacLennan and then weeding out the rest of scumbag fc allies. 

King and the board deserve credit but for finally standing up and letting the rest know we won't be standing for there corruption any more. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Who was on the list?

Is no one else worried about this.  My reading is that he was asked to go so that the SFA can continue to pursue us in relation to the European License issue and that it would be difficult for them to do that  with him in post. With him gone it will be easier for them them to pursue us.  

Your not paranoid when the ARE out to get you!

5 hours ago, gsa said:

Who was on the list?

The SPFL Board includes three Ladbrokes Premiership representatives, two from the Ladbrokes Championship and one covering Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2.

Elected to serve on the 2017/18 SPFL Board – alongside SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster, new SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan (as of August 1) and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey – were:

Ladbrokes Premiership representatives: Ann Budge (Heart of Midlothian), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical) and Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

Ladbrokes Championship representatives: Martin Ritchie (Falkirk) and Warren Hawke (Morton)

Ladbrokes League 1 and League 2 representative: Iain Dougan (Stranraer)

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Elected to serve on the 2017/18 SPFL Board – alongside SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster, new SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan (as of August 1) and independent non-executive director Karyn McCluskey – were:

Think it's this little pocket that will be doing Liewells bidding 

4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

And we will get rid of him too once we dig up the dirt...it won't be hard to find, I am sure :tu:

I wouldn't be so sure of that btw, that's why i said conniving, the new person will have their social media history adequately cleansed prior to their appointment.

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The SPFL Board includes three Ladbrokes Premiership representatives, two from the Ladbrokes Championship and one covering Ladbrokes League 1 and Ladbrokes League 2.

Ladbrokes Premiership representatives: Ann Budge (Heart of Midlothian), Les Gray (Hamilton Academical) and Stewart Robertson (Rangers)

Ladbrokes Championship representatives: Martin Ritchie (Falkirk) and Warren Hawke (Morton)

Where do they live?

9 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

The cunt will land on his feet with a cushy wee number on another board of one of the slanty fucker's companies. 

Correct, just like the dhurty bheasts when they get sussed with the weans they move them to another diocese or country as does corrupt city cooncil employees when caught, they move them to a job not as high up but hidden in the scheme of things, whit they like !

30 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Correct, just like the dhurty bheasts when they get sussed with the weans they move them to another diocese or country as does corrupt city cooncil employees when caught, they move them to a job not as high up but hidden in the scheme of things, whit they like !

Was thinking that too. Keep the police out of it, just move old Father Weangrabber to another parish. No victims, no fuss, no inquiries, no blame. Till a wee boy in the new parish summons up the courage to say “Mum, I’ve got a secret to tell you about the priest”

Their church, their team, their culture - it is in their DNA

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Was thinking that too. Keep the police out of it, just move old Father Weangrabber to another parish. No victims, no fuss, no inquiries, no blame. Till a wee boy in the new parish summons up the courage to say “Mum, I’ve got a secret to tell you about the priest”

Their church, their team, their culture - it is in their DNA

It's a way of life they've lived by since time immemorial. 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Independent! Aye, right! And the pope's a Proddy.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The guy has been on holiday with his family since the story broke.  Why was he allowed to resign? Why was he not sacked ? 

High up people don’t get sacked. They are allowed to determine their own demise and generally fall on their rubber swords in a “ it wisny me fashion”. Cunts.