Fanzone cancelled.

Escobar

Considering the council have spent fuck all on that football complex and it's a state shows the hypocrisy of the shite they're spouting. 

I presume then they'll be putting blocks on glasgow green getting used for trnsmt since for the rest of the year it gets used by families and kids? 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ah such a thread - really brings out the paranoid amongst our support - to sum up they only did it cause they are taigs / SNP and that’s their only reason - it’s all part of the grand conspiracy to destroy us!! 

:lol: :lol: oh dear. 

In what regard is this a conspiracy? It's one man admitting to actively campaigning against us. Wake up man fuck sake. 

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ah such a thread - really brings out the paranoid amongst our support - to sum up they only did it cause they are taigs / SNP and that’s their only reason - it’s all part of the grand conspiracy to destroy us!! 

:lol: :lol: oh dear. 

Tell us why then, when it was approved for a Scotland game, it'll be funny to hear your answer

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Tell us why then, when it was approved for a Scotland game, it'll be funny to hear your answer

When the Bheasts gained planning permission for the Big Jock Knew Camp all Bar two of the planning committee were celtic season ticket holders or share holders.

The land for their hotel was undersold to them and the sale was condemned by the district valuer 

only a retarded  Fenian yes voting Jacobite wank would dispute the Child Abuse Team have received preferential treatment, numerous times over the years. 

1 hour ago, smartypants said:

Did you pack your lunch in a sunblest bag? 

No, I am not a character from a Deacon Blue song and I have never even considered buying a dinghy let alone calling it Dignity, I was based in the City Chambers not in a bin lorry, and if I had £5 for every time I've heard that joke I'd be Rangers owner not Dave King.

#grumpyauldcuntsloyal

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’ve held my tongue in the past. I’m not the sort of person who is paranoid- I let evidence dictate what I think or decide.

Here are three pieces of undeniable hard evidence:

1: The opposition to this fanzone is an absolutely disgusting, and a not at all veiled attempt at knocking down a positive, enjoyable experience for all fans. How many times have you seen that pitch being used on match days? Why can that lot have the whole of the fucking east end redeveloped for them, at no cost to themselves- but when we want to TRIAL (yes TRIAL!!) something that would be used, at most, three match days in a month we get slapped down?

2: Absolutely any anti-SNP post on here, no matter the context or topic, you are on here defending them. No thought, no reflection, just brainless “you’re all paranoid” chat. 

3: You are a fucking disgrace to our club if you can’t see this as anything other than detrimental to our support and you don’t deserve to go to Ibrox.

Spot on mate.

3 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I’ve held my tongue in the past. I’m not the sort of person who is paranoid- I let evidence dictate what I think or decide.

1: The opposition to this fanzone is an absolutely disgusting, and a not at all veiled attempt at knocking down a positive, enjoyable experience for all fans. How many times have you seen that pitch being used on match days? Why can that lot have the whole of the fucking east end redeveloped for them, at no cost to themselves- but when we want to TRIAL (yes TRIAL!!) something that would be used, at most, three match days in a month we get slapped down?

2: Absolutely any anti-SNP post on here, no matter the context or topic, you are on here defending them. No thought, no reflection, just brainless “you’re all paranoid” chat. 

3: You are a fucking disgrace to our club if you can’t see this as anything other than detrimental to our support and you don’t deserve to go to Ibrox.

nailed it mate.The guy is an empty vessel

Oh, and btw. The it other thing is the 'these councils are always full of doo-gooders' etc line. God forbid that people should want to get involved in their community. If more folk of a Rangers persuasion got involved in them, maybe they'd be less dominated by agendas and opinions we don't like. 

Don't just moan online. Fet involved in said groups.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Oh, and btw. The it other thing is the 'these councils are always full of doo-gooders' etc line. God forbid that people should want to get involved in their community. If more folk of a Rangers persuasion got involved in them, maybe they'd be less dominated by agendas and opinions we don't like. 

Don't just moan online. Fet involved in said groups.

We are finding more and more that’s impossible due to the fact that as soon as anyone with any kind of Rangers leaning is immediately classed as a bigot/unionist/sectarian/knuckledragger by the current incumbents and therefore we have no voice anyway.

15 hours ago, JentleJames said:

There’s one member of parliament who does that, 1.

Thankfulky we live in a democracy where fellow football fans don’t get to decide who you vote for.

I will leave it with you, we are who we are and always have and will be, the Queen's eleven.

queen.jpg

Just now, Bydo said:

We are finding more and more that’s impossible due to the fact that as soon as anyone with any kind of Rangers leaning is immediately classed as a bigot/unionist/sectarian/knuckledragger by the current incumbents and therefore we have no voice anyway.

Nobody can stop you becoming involved and voting in meets. That's a victim mentality. 

Just now, Inigo said:

Nobody can stop you becoming involved and voting in meets. That's a victim mentality. 

True- but as soon as we try and get elected to any kind of position of note in this city? No chance.

Just now, Bydo said:

True- but as soon as we try and get elected to any kind of position of note in this city? No chance.

This issue has little to do with positions of note. It's a community council vote that's brought it about. Local residents being led by some councillors. Quite easy to influence if enough people of a different viewpoint so chose.

As for elected...if the city doesn't agree with your outlook, if you really want to you can politicised yourself and campaign.  It's a democracy. If you persuade people to your viewpoint to elect you you've succeeded, if you don't you've failed. Again, nothing stopping folk having an influence there. There is no glass cealing other than the current politics of Glaswegians. So change them.... Or we can just greet on forums instead.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

This issue has little to do with positions of note. It's a community council vote that's brought it about. Local residents being led by some councillors. Quite easy to influence if enough people of a different viewpoint so chose.

As for elected...if the city doesn't agree with your outlook, if you really want to you can politicised yourself and campaign.  It's a democracy. If you persuade people to your viewpoint to elect you you've succeeded, if you don't you've failed. Again, nothing stopping folk having an influence there. There is no glass cealing other than the current politics of Glaswegians. So change them.... Or we can just greet on forums instead.

Not trying to be funny here- are you on the council?

51 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Well said mate. ??

3 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Is there a point when the council should take into consideration the needs of the famous football club situated in their community?

Public transport  links to the stadium are awful and with the introduction of bus lanes with very few public buses available they now intend to prevent supporters parking anywhere close to the stadium. 

The club also does a lot to promote youth football in the community yet the clown Dornan has a dig at Rangers on the subject.

You do yourself no favours when you defend the indefensible Pete.

It’s not indefensible - it’s the community council doing there job - we don’t like their decision but they are entitled to their view point - all they did was object, we backed off - we didn’t even go and ask the council to rule on it - but somehow it has some of our more paranoid frothing on the forum with their big, bad conspiracies. 

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Read the rant - waits for the facts promised in opening statement — finds none.