Gerrard and Halliday Post Match Interviews

Laudrup1984

Gerrard just understands what it's all about! 

Halliday is staunch and I genuinely do wish his footballing ability matched his heart and desire. 

Great performance from everyone tonight and I'm sure Gerrard will have them fired up for the next game.

Fucking detest Liverpool, and when Gerrard was a player I always thought he was a torn faced greeting whingy bastard. 

Only now he's with us I understand why he is so adored by the Liverpool support. 

There's nothing hugely profound in what he says. It's the way he says it. 

He's a steely no messing cunt and fucking hell I love him.

Fuck taigs.

As soon as a saw the clip of him at the training camp abroad saying we go to win the ball all over the pitch, get that in your heads now I thought maybe just maybe this guy is going to come good for us and up until now he has. I'm excited about how far this team can go under him so far so good and long may it continue. 

What young player would not want to come and play for this man?

What player would not want to run through walls for him?

Probably get told to wind my neck in by some of the more miserable c@@@s on here but I sense the snowball that started rolling on the 1st July is going to be absolutely fucking massive by Christmas. 

41 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

"They've had no respect for us, but my players have proved over 2 legs we are better than maribor"

Get in gaffer. Gerrard gets it and you can see why these player's will run through walls for this man. 

He puts a lot of emphasis on respect.

Did tonight, did when we played Osijek.

Mentioned it when discussing Bordeaux's bid for Morelo's and Im pretty certain he slap down a few who wear green and white (from Glasgow AND Edinburgh) as the season progresses.

48 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Fucking detest Liverpool, and when Gerrard was a player I always thought he was a torn faced greeting whingy bastard. 

Only now he's with us I understand why he is so adored by the Liverpool support. 

There's nothing hugely profound in what he says. It's the way he says it. 

He's a steely no messing cunt and fucking hell I love him.

Fuck taigs.

This.