Moscow Dynamo v Ufa

GersInCanada

Watched the game, they did not look that great. You won’t hear may see they are pish though and that we will pump them. No easy games in Europe, will be tough but I am hopeful we can get the job done if we continue to play the way we have been.

9 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Bheggar in ma work was saying they were a decent team. Guaranteed he hadn't heard of them 2 weeks ago.

There are three certainties in life mate, death, taxes and sellik fans knowing more about Rangers and their opponents than anything to do with their own shit fest 

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Hopefully they don't get visas sorted and need to forfeit the match. At least that gives us a 3 goal lead going into the away game.

As far as im led to believe if they forfeit the ibrox game it means they forfeit the whole tie meaning not going to Russia 3 days before the old firm game, the tarriers are ? at the thought of it?

i cant see us being as fortunate as that so we’ll just have to beat them, both.

Anybody else starting to think David Murray broke a mirror one day, an now the 7 year bad luck is over we are back with Lady Luck by our side to make it all better?

• johanhentze changed the title to Moscow Dynamo v Ufa
9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

As far as im led to believe if they forfeit the ibrox game it means they forfeit the whole tie meaning not going to Russia 3 days before the old firm game, the tarriers are ? at the thought of it?

i cant see us being as fortunate as that so we’ll just have to beat them, both.

Anybody else starting to think David Murray broke a mirror one day, an now the 7 year bad luck is over we are back with Lady Luck by our side to make it all better?

Can anyone confirm this?

31 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Don't like it when the fans are so confident, its as if we think the hard work is done.

I think feeling confident is a good thing tbh, and i hope the players are the same. Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence and belief. The team we've had to suffer watching the past few years have certainly been lacking in both. 

21 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I think feeling confident is a good thing tbh, and i hope the players are the same. Nothing wrong with a bit of confidence and belief. The team we've had to suffer watching the past few years have certainly been lacking in both. 

Confidence is good I agree but there's an air of excessive arrogance throughout most threads recently.

Thankfully Gerrard and the players don't seem to have crossed that line.

We've done fuck all of note yet, Rangers should be making the group stage of the Europa league easily and imo we're meeting expectations so far this season rather than exceeding them.