Fucking media at it again.

Has anyone seen the report about the lad who got stabbed 6 times in Magaluf? 

The sun on 3 different days of publication have dropped in that the lad is a Rangers fan???

I want to know what the fuck his allegiance of team has got to do with him being brutally stabbed!!!!

2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3214006/big-brother-ellis-hillon-removed-house-channel-five-racist-sectarian-tweets/

Some daft tart kicked out the big brother house due to racist tweets a few years back. The sun just can't help themselves mentioning she's a Rangers fan though can they? Disgusting.

Btw, I'm in no way offended at this I just want to see the usual suspects coming in and smashing their keyboards to pieces in a blind rage.

To be fair OP, the Sun did mention that she was a Rangers fan before she went into the House.. https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3207987/ellis-hillon-big-brother-glasgow-Rangers-cambuslang-mcdonalds/

Yesterday they mentioned that she supported us and that was information, first and foremost. It would appear to me that the cunts who detest us got straight onto their devices to dig up any shit they could on this girl, and true to form found some and then squealed like pigs until someone sad  "Oh she's offended somecunt, GET HER OOT". And she was duly unceremoniously removed before she had even settled in.

The attack on our club and fans just carries in unabated.

And all you fucking dafties can muster is...Ooh, she's got some arse, and Ooh, she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

FFS!