Confidence.

gogzy

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I was tha confident that I was waiting for taigs in Glasgow central to ask them the score of their game and laugh in their face pal. That’s what Stevie has done to me. Love the cunt

Naw ye didny ya shitebag.

He's giving us our respect and pride back. The players will start to believe and confidence breeds confidence, but Stevie G won't let their standards slip or allow them to be complacent. All I asked for was a team on the pitch to be proud of again, and we are so far getting that and some!

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's the major plus point for me right now.  Stevie G and this team have made me confident again.

It's been a long time since I could truly say I was confident going into games. THat has changed, big time.

The feelgood factor running through the forum right now is excellent.

I said earlier how I was looking forward to the first post about our lineup.

There may be times where Im not confident  about what the result will be (Europe for example)... but I am excited and confident in our team line up news now. Everyone is fighting. Subs bench doesnt worry my.

Today was the first time I can remember where no one sarcastically or truthfully said "Halliday is in our line up/ on the bench"... I was more pissed he didnt start.

McCrorie doesnt have a starting position in our team now with recent players in midfield putting in a shift. But his performance today made me doubt myself and think he should start more often.

Fuck Steven Gerrard for giving me confidence again. Im not used to this since days of Walter Smiths return...

Definitely. A few really good results and you can see what it does for the players confidence. Having a quality keeper and a solid CB pairing plays a huge part aswell tbh, it lets the rest of the team concentrate on their own roles in the game. 

Delighted with the season so far. The only thing that would ruin the feel good factor for me would be finding out the strips were made in China. 

26 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That's the major plus point for me right now.  Stevie G and this team have made me confident again.

It's been a long time since I could truly say I was confident going into games. THat has changed, big time.

The feelgood factor running through the forum right now is excellent.

Totally agree mate, was saying to the wife today I'd be shocked if we didn't win - couldn't say that the last few years.

He's restored our confidence and our pride. 

What I like is we have players fighting for positions again. They now know that there is someone ready to take that spot if they don't meet the gaffers standards. 

For the 1st time in years I have genuine belief we are moving back to the top. 

3 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

Really fucking irks me the stupid points dropped at pittodrie & fir park, we should be 6 clear!!!!!

Those could haunt us at the end of the season, but hopefully not.

We look like a tough team to beat, and when we get playing, we are a joy to watch.

Even at our best we still dropped points, this is going to happen.  No point in dwelling on it.

Over the last few years i've been going in to games hoping to win, sometimes through blind optimism, and for games like this (games we should win), there's always been that element of doubt.

However for today's game, I was so confident. I thought we would pump them and we did. I now go into games expecting us to win games just like the good old days, and even going away to Villareal I felt we had a chance. We've had a number of false dawns but this time it feels different. It feels real and there is genuine substance to what's happening. It's a great place to be in...............

I did say, the Stevie G is not here to play second fiddle to anyone, particularly the tranny shagger. 

A big lesson learned at the scumdome. The performance and that result will not be repeated. That result hurt him.

You can see the experimentation by Gerrard and I 've got to say no matter who he starts with, I don't see us weakened, but confidence growing with each game. We are becoming slicker and more effective. Goals coming from many different players.

Bit by bit he is building character in those players. That winning mentality and they are gains in confidence from it in every game that goes by.

The guy has simply got it and it's well rubbing off.