Moral high ground

eejay the dj

I hate Hampden but would I fuck swap,  Let the bastards whine as it's amusing. 

Our fixture was first out the hat and we are expected to change venues because they do not want a 45m drive? Fuck them, c'mon the jambos put the cunts out so we never hear the end of it and how they were cheated 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm deadly serious 

We will be playing a blinder after what the beggars are doing and saying 

My understanding is Police Scotland wanted Hearts celtic in Edinburgh so as not to have 2 sets of fans travelling the m8 corridor at same time. 

2 hours ago, Brubear said:

My understanding is Police Scotland wanted Hearts celtic in Edinburgh so as not to have 2 sets of fans travelling the m8 corridor at same time. 

The fuckpigs don't know their arse from their elbow .They are  never wrong 

The bastards will always come out with I told you so shite 

Although not doubting you heard this 

Are they actually having the nerve to say that Murrayfield is a home ground for Hearts because they played a few games there when Tynecastle was being redeveloped? Typical scum wanting their cake and eat it because they won the 1995 Scottish Cup at Hampden after squatting there all season. So presumably this cup win should now be wiped from the records?

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually think any of them complaining about it are genuinely retarded and don't even know why they're complaining 

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

i

Always cheated never defeated you know how the timothy mind works :headwall:

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

just aswell they didn't get fucked over by the tax man and face liquidation and demoted against the rules .then spend years fighting against made up shite 

fuck me .now that's what you call being picked on 

Could you imagine if an organ of the British state had tried to destroy their club ... the tax man would have had to end his working days by checking under his car before putting the key in the door  

4 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

I think they just like to give the authorities a bit of a kicking every so often to keep them under the thumb 

It's all about keeping their fans on side with the mindset that the authorities are all against them 

When in fact .The bent cunts in the Spfl are their own

They have fucked this up along with plod and the stories are being changed to suit agendas

It is hilarious 

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The red tops with the headline 

"They are picking on ............. "

Surely the funniest thing we have seen all year

Just seeing that made me laugh historically 

You laughed in the past seeing this today? You fucking Dr Who?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

It's all about keeping their fans on side with the mindset that the authorities are all against them 

When in fact .The bent cunts in the Spfl are their own

They have fucked this up along with plod and the stories are being changed to suit agendas

It is hilarious 

for me it's like the cringey laps of honour .this time they are trying to create a siege mentality in order to unite the players again 

load of shite and embarrassing stunt when we all know they have the authorities in their hand 

18 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

ok so rogers saying hearts have an advantage because they played some 'home' games there last season -

1994-95 they played whole season at hampden then played airdrie in scottish cup final  at hampden - fuckn hypocrites

Let them have a home game

They can play in fucking Dublin.