Gerrard & Candeias Post Match Reaction - Hearts

Laudrup1984

Just now, KBOO72 said:

I think it's fair to say Gerrards definitely got the Rangers bug. When we are playing well and are winning games it's the best feeling in the world and just like him I can't wait till we are out on a pitch again. 

"I'll enjoy a few days of nothing but I can't wait for Hamilton"

Yip he's got it 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

"I'll enjoy a few days of nothing but I can't wait for Hamilton"

Yip he's got it 

Absolutely. After the old firm defeat I think we were all quite happy for the break after such a hectic schedule even though it was after a defeat. This time around I'm gutted, wish we were playing midweek. Back to back performances to really get excited about and I just hope we come back with the same energy and drive for the Hamilton game and we can build some real momentum for a tough run of games at the end of the year. 

Daniel seems to have found a home at last, Rangers supporters will always love a player who gives his all and DC leaves nothing on the pitch, his work ethic is tremendous, must be brilliant for him to know how much he is loved by us and valued by the gaffer after all his travels and clubs.

As well as what he brings to the team on the park its really good for Morelos that he's here too,, he's an experienced player who speaks the same language and must have been invaluable to help Alfred settle and deal with all the shite that's happened since he's been here.

I think the break has come at a great time, we can consolidate, the players will be on a high and it will give Stevie a chance to work on the training pitch get players returning fit and recharge our batteries for the tough schedule of games ahead, the last break was torture as it came of the back of a defeat to the scum, this feels much better.

Love his attitude and work rate, but don't think he offers anywhere enough going forward for a winger. 

Also won't fully win me over until he's done it against the scum.

What I would say though is that Tav gives you what Candeias doesn't going forward, whilst Candelas helps Tav out massively in his defensive work, and so from that point of view they work very well together.