Tavernier

ForeverAndEver

A Rangers fucking captain today. Doesn’t matter what’s happened before. That’s a captains performance. McGregor (supposedly their best player this season) and Sinclair (whos back to being the best winger in the country) didn’t get past him. 

Thats what I expect every week, but forget about that - today he was a captain and no one can take that away from him.

FUCKING YASSSSSSSSS

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

His defending wasn't average though, which is what he gets criticised for most,t thought he was solid.

I rate Tavs, previous posts on this thread will show that. I just don't think he was outstanding today. Did a good job but I'd have 4or 5 players before him for motm.

Great to see him captain a victory against the filth though as some on here used that as a stick to beat himwith. Undeservedly.

46 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I rate Tavs, previous posts on this thread will show that. I just don't think he was outstanding today. Did a good job but I'd have 4or 5 players before him for motm.

Great to see him captain a victory against the filth though as some on here used that as a stick to beat himwith. Undeservedly.

His tackling was immense mate.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Personally i dont think most were undeserved as he has been nothing more than a coward in most games vs them and i certainly do not rate him as a Rangers captain but i believe that says more about yourself accepting bog standard players and elevating them to gough, amo or weir status for constantly being made a cunt of against them.

That aside the guy was absolutely superb today and read the game extremely well.  Certainly cannot and will not try and pick fault with his performance today.  The only downside was jack arfield etc were arguably better than tav denying him the motm.  Hopefully this will lead to better and greater things and being honest the guy probably deserves to lift a trophy as captain if he plays to that level every game