Jakey Tims abusing Alfie at hotel

kris1984

Can't get to see the clip but imagine it is like all the other ones I have seen in the past with those horrible horrible bastards trying to get the better of one of our players. What a sad fucking excistence they live I hate the fucking parasites with a passion they are hurting and I can't wait to see how much more pain we can inflict on the scummy bastards in the second half of the season.

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Can't get to see the clip but imagine it is like all the other ones I have seen in the past with those horrible horrible bastards trying to get the better of one of our players. What a sad fucking excistence they live I hate the fucking parasites with a passion they are hurting and I can't wait to see how much more pain we can inflict on the scummy bastards in the second half of the season.

He Deleted them all mate , shat it 

I couldn’t see much from the video either.  Seems like she was waving a towel around.  He said in the tweet she got kicked out so maybe there was more to it. How sad is it to fly out to Dubai and act like a complete prat?

5 minutes ago, TMB said:

I couldn’t see much from the video either.  Seems like she was waving a towel around.  He said in the tweet she got kicked out so maybe there was more to it. How sad is it to fly out to Dubai and act like a complete prat?

They are in Tenerife!

21 minutes ago, TMB said:

Plenty of prats in Dubai this week already with the tarriers, the sheep and the spoon burners all there.

See if I was on holiday and be unfortunate enough to be in the same hotel as they cunts, I'd go out my way to avoid them while muttering to my wife, fenian bastards next year we're going to fucking Blackpool, then I'd get on with enjoying my holiday, their all fucking mutant bastards with no lives, in fact if I said that to a wife that looks like that I'd probably head back up to the room and take a bath with a toaster.