We are boring to watch.

keithgersbear

Today we were boring. Best game to watch this year was Rapid at home. Kamara was good but again not direct enough for me. And Davis has no option but to pass sideways. He's finished. Mcrorie is limited going forward. Hope all the Arfield bashers get off his back now because we need that type of player in midfield. ( I know he's carrying knocks )

1 minute ago, keithgersbear said:

The ball needs to be zipped to the forwards quickly. It's how you get the defenders unsettled and not in position. It's far too safe and brings with it no rewards. 

They are all the same type of player. Is there any player Gerrard has brought in that we can honestly say is good

Agree.... Its like watching paint dry..........  We always look for the safe pass.

However its down to the management team to sort it out. Do they follow the managers Instructions, I fear not.

We  lack speed of thought and the guile to break teams down.It also shows how much we miss Alf at least he puts in a shift.  

Not Happy 

I stopped watching the EPL because almost all the games were predictably boring, and I only now watch our games because..............well only because it's The Rangers, I've often asked myself why do I even bother watching this shite, you can tell after 10 mins of a game just how it's going to pan out, it's fucking brutal to watch.

Reckon our centre backs have prob had most possession out of our team this season. Frustrates the fucking shite out of me. There's only 2 or 3 players who want to run at the opposition and turn them, the rest pass side to side cause they are devoid of any type of creativity. 

That's because we had too many shitebags today. 

Too scared to try the forward pass incase it didn't come off. So preferred to pass it backward. Barisic and Tav were both horrendous for it, Kamara was the only one who passed through the lines. 

Davis was embarrassingly bad. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Today we were boring. Best game to watch this year was Rapid at home. Kamara was good but again not direct enough for me. And Davis has no option but to pass sideways. He's finished. Mcrorie is limited going forward. Hope all the Arfield bashers get off his back now because we need that type of player in midfield. ( I know he's carrying knocks )

Arfield bashers .

Stop making excuses for him.

Home games against the teams that sit in are definitely a hard watch.  

Frustrating watching the build up and lack of decision making time after time.  I wish a few more would have a dig instead of passing out wide time after time.  The manager made a career out of Hollywood passes and speculative shots, you’d think we’d try it a little more! 

Difficult expecting the younger generation to be entertained and get the bug watching games like today!