Kamara

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

So if his game is not physical or scores goals what does he offer that we've not already got. 

More than Mccrorie from one game I've seen him play for us and how he did at Dundee.. He warrants getting the starting defensive midfielder slot.

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

More than Mccrorie from one game I've seen him play for us and how he did at Dundee.. He warrants getting the starting defensive midfielder slot.

Hope your right but personally didn't see anything yesterday to give much hope, but truthfully that was pathetic all round yesterday, the lack of trying being the most worrying, big game midweek.

Thought he was very good. He's not going to create many chances but he wins the ball back brilliantly with his athleticism and near enough always finds one of our players with it. Type of player who would look even better with better players around him.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This. He's not much different to what we already have, but going by yesterday(I realise it's too early to fully judge) Kamara appears to be better at it.

18 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

6 out of 10 today. Still took too long to make simple passes and didn't look like he knew where he was meant to be playing at times as all 3 in midfield seemed to be getting in each others way. 

Gerrards fault. Kamara 7/10 despite having to make his debut in a very poor Rangers side.

I’m still in the mindset of the high standards Rangers should have and remember when we were excited when our new centre mid created 3/4 clear cut chances , took men on and had a few pops at goal , im sorry but Kamaras debut was as boring ,as safe and as similar as the rest of midfielders at the club 

Far more physical than I expected, bullied the midfield and absolutely dominated Mulumbu. Lot of energy and good distribution. And doesn't mind getting in players faces without drawing the attention of the refs

Can see him being ever present for the rest of the season

On 16/02/2019 at 18:22, Trooblue said:

One positive in an otherwise disappointing day. Kamara and Kent our best players today.

Ffs Morelos scores 4 - Candais has 3 assists and was superb - and you put two players above them? Really? They played well but not the best tonight!