Kamara

Glad we brought him in now instead of waiting til next season. One of these players you think has disappeared out the game for 20 mins here and there until you analyse his break up play and see his running and tackling. Simple passes to a teammate and a clinical through ball now and then. Knows how to tackle and actually win possession to set up another move. Looking goood so far.

He certainly looks the part, strong in the tackle and a good passer of the ball.  I think SG will have a major problem in who to leave out of his midfield. I love what Ross McCrorie brings to the team but equally I think we lose some creativity when Arfield isn't playing.  I think the boss sees his midfield 3 as Jack, Arfield, and Kamara. maybe with McCrorie added to make it a four now and again.  In that situation I think Davis will struggle to get game time and there's little hope for Rossiter, unfortunately.

Tonight was the first time I seen him in the flesh and I was very impressed. MOTM for me. He seems to do a similar job to McCrorie defensively but he's much better on the ball and can be involved going forward when the time calls for it

I'll not lie and say I seen much of him at Dundee but even though it's early days he looks a real gem for 50k.

Two games in a row I've seen him at Ibrox and loved the dynamic he brings to our midfield. He gets about, impacts the game, and is useful and composed on the ball. 

Jack, Kamara and Arfield complement each other better than any combination we have, we struggle when we have too many like for like midfielders and have done all season.

A steal for the money.  Well done whoever made the call to bring him in

59 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Balance of the midfield looks much stronger with him in it. Don't think its a coincidence goals have been more free flowing in the last few games. He picks up the spaces better just outside the box 

Could you elaborate on that Rab

I was at the match against Dundee and I thought he looked good - definitely great value for what we paid - but there were a couple of occasions where his touch played him in to trouble, particularly when he received the ball about 30 yards from our goal with his back to the opposition. He managed to get the ball back and nothing came of it, but I'm worried that against better opposition this could cost us.

Overall though, he's doing really well so far, and is at a great age to develop. Looking forward to watching him grow into the shirt.