Talksport- Morelos

gman

25 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Because of the league we’re in we won’t get more than £20million for him, but his move after that will be for megabucks. 

Best individual player we’ve had in the last 15 years?

Sell on clause better be decent!

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Still think there's a good chance we'll get another year out of him

Thinking this too.

I also reckon there's better leagues and teams that could suit him more than the EPL. Watched Atletico Madrid and couldn't help but see him as a longer term natural replacement for Costa

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

No doubt he will go BUT what about to Liverpool?

Gerrard gets kudos with Klopp. We do a deal where we get first dibs on loan players / transfers and build a relationship with them.

Fredo will go, so why not engineer it in our favour?

Problem is fringe players at Liverpool seem to be shockingly bad. And if we were to take a gamble and do that then we’d instantly regret it. There’s only 1 I can think of who I’d have on loan from Liverpool. Harry Wilson.   It’s all hypothetical anyway as I doubt Liverpool will be watching Morelos.  He’d have to do it big time in the championship/lower premier league side first, or just sign for Southampton 

1 hour ago, plymouthranger said:

Because of the league we’re in we won’t get more than £20million for him, but his move after that will be for megabucks. 

Best individual player we’ve had in the last 15 years?

That is why it will b3 important to have a strong sell on clause in any transfer deal. 

18 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Stayed out of that thread until I was sure Cumnock had fucked off. Think I thought it was a ruse to trace and kill me, he was that mental.

The Sheep match thread is my favourite of all time on here. Been back to it a few times randomly and I always end up greetin with laughter.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stayed out of that thread until I was sure Cumnock had fucked off. Think I thought it was a ruse to trace and kill me, he was that mental.

The Sheep match thread is my favourite of all time on here. Been back to it a few times randomly and I always end up greetin with laughter.

It was already an amazing thread, then the match started.

The madness when we scored three goals in 5 minutes at Pittodrie right at the end of the game :lol:

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Liverpool aren’t going to sign Morelos FFS :lol:

If he moves to England it’ll be to a Everton, Leicester or Southampton type first.

He could make himself an absolute legend with us over the next 3-4 years, increase his value, and still have the majority of his career still to come. Or leave prematurely and (most likely) fail to shine in the EPL.

No doubt it will come down to his agent whispering shite in his ear.

12 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

No doubt he will go BUT what about to Liverpool?

Gerrard gets kudos with Klopp. We do a deal where we get first dibs on loan players / transfers and build a relationship with them.

Fredo will go, so why not engineer it in our favour?

Sell him to Liverpool and who loan him back to us until he’s really ready say another couple of years. 

Wherever he goes I am hoping he does well.

Will be sad to see him go but he has been brilliant for us.  AM deserves a chance to take it up another level.

I love the wee guy and he has more than contributed to the cause. Hopefully he scores the winner in the SC Cup final before he goes.

2 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

He could make himself an absolute legend with us over the next 3-4 years, increase his value, and still have the majority of his career still to come. Or leave prematurely and (most likely) fail to shine in the EPL.

No doubt it will come down to his agent whispering shite in his ear.

I genuinely can’t see him failing in the EPL. He is the epitome of the modern day lone striker and just takes every challenge in his stride.

Look at last season, he missed 2 sitters against the taigs and 1 for Colombia, which for some young players would destroy their confidence. Instead he’s responded with nearly 30 goals already this season and some great performances in Europe as well

9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thinking this too.

I also reckon there's better leagues and teams that could suit him more than the EPL. Watched Atletico Madrid and couldn't help but see him as a longer term natural replacement for Costa

I suggested a little while ago that he had it in him to end up as good as Costa and I got booed off the park by fellow RM'rs.

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thinking this too.

Said many months back when the media wrongly reported him wanting to go to the epl that he may be more suited to la Liga, the Costa idea is a good shout.

Needs to bang a hat trick versus the Fenians before he leaves