Ibrox Maintenance

Ace

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Myself and ma dad say this regularly mate👍

Makes you sick seeing what GCC has done for that fucking showers stadium and the surrounding area.

Never mind mate we will do it ourselves....will take time but we will get there.

Hope I'm still see the day ,when we are above them again on every level

19 hours ago, cushynumber said:

somebody post a picture and show me whats changing

I think it's the end panels on the Copland and broomloan stand at the main stand side, they have been there since the stands were put up. 

I think it will just be the silver panels put up around the screens  but I would like to see the Copland stand and  east enclosusure having a few seats joining them as we can still get stuff in and out at the broomloan end. 

19 hours ago, LV said:

Easy way to make a small increase in capacity is put in a Bar72 style addition to the front of the Copland/Broomloan Rear roughly 1000 extra seats (500 per stand) 

:hmmm:I thought it would be the same amount of seats only the first 2 rows of CR and BR being replaced with padded seats. 

5 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

:hmmm:I thought it would be the same amount of seats only the first 2 rows of CR and BR being replaced with padded seats. 

What do you mean about 2 rows of padded seats. I was meaning an additional 3 rows about 170 seats per row. 

1 hour ago, LV said:

What do you mean about 2 rows of padded seats. I was meaning an additional 3 rows about 170 seats per row. 

Ok, 3 rows it is, do they just bolt a bit onto the front of the rear decks? I wasn't being arsey but thought that to make them like Bar 72 seats, they would need to use existing seats thus not increasing total amount at all. I'm no civil engineer mind you so could just be being a mong.

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

They did this with bar72 mate as I used to be able to see the screens though since the put in the extra seats above us for for bar72 we can see feck all now

35 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Ok, 3 rows it is, do they just bolt a bit onto the front of the rear decks? I wasn't being arsey but thought that to make them like Bar 72 seats, they would need to use existing seats thus not increasing total amount at all. I'm no civil engineer mind you so could just be being a mong.

How do you think Bar 72 was done. The seats were retrofitted to the front of th SJ stand not part of the build.