Ryan Kent

qwerty

Maybe. However I think it's possibly too early to say. Hopefully he's done that just in case, which is sensible I guess.

He'll have a few offers no doubt, and whilst Liverpool hold a lot of cards, Kent will have a major say in this. If we can agree a transfer fee that is within our budget and reasonable, or if Liverpool and Kent are happy for another loan move I still think we have a great shot.

I don't think his future will be sorted until for several weeks to come wherever he may end up.

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Is it just me or did anyone else think at the final whistle Ryan Kent seemed to be the last Rangers player to leave the park, and took his time to clap the fans from all 4 stands.  Had me thinking if he was thinking that, todays game at Ibrox was his last?

I love the wee guy and I sincerely hope something can be done to keep him hear for next season.

image.thumb.png.228788b8604e36b759852051ee2195af.png

As far as things stand right now it is his last game for us at Ibrox.

It will be a long summer and Liverpool have the small matter of a champions league final to worry about so I’m not reading too much into it. We want him, he’d like to be here so time will tell if any deal can be done but until then he has 1 game left for us.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

As far as things stand right now it is his last game for us at Ibrox.

It will be a long summer and Liverpool have the small matter of a champions league final to worry about so I’m not reading too much into it. We want him, he’d like to be here so time will tell if any deal can be done but until then he has 1 game left for us.

😭

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I noted it. Tbh we might not see him again at home so I think he was just savouring the moment. He deserves to do so as he won't know his future yet.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Maybe. However I think it's possibly too early to say. Hopefully he's done that just in case, which is sensible I guess.

He'll have a few offers no doubt, and whilst Liverpool hold a lot of cards, Kent will have a major say in this. If we can agree a transfer fee that is within our budget and reasonable, or if Liverpool and Kent are happy for another loan move I still think we have a great shot.

I don't think his future will be sorted until for several weeks to come wherever he may end up.

I think you have both covered it, he might be back or he might not so took his chance to say thanks to the fans. Simples. 

15 minutes ago, gersandy said:

As it stands he’s going back to Liverpool. Maybe something will materialise, but I’ve heard we’re slightly out priced on that deal.

Good info mate ? I have obviously read various figures that would be outside our range, it is wait and see I think and probably best chance is another loan. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Good info mate ? I have obviously read various figures that would be outside our range, it is wait and see I think and probably best chance is another loan. 

100 %...if we can pay it ,then lets do so,if its out of our range then so be it

a few lower EPL clubs will be noting his form so gonna be difficult ,but i believe he wants to be here,so thats a plus 

Yes, he is a good player.

Yes, I hope we can keep him.

But, There will be a price for his signature, which may be too costly for us. Or a price, which, for a single player could be a gamble inasmuch as he stays injury free.

We do have a Manager who knows the boy and what the boy wants, plus his links with Liverpool may be a useful leverage in any transaction.

His actions today in patting the badge showed me he likes it here, so let's  all hope we see him back at Ibrox next season.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I hope I am wrong but I think we will be priced out of the purchase, they got 19m for Solanke and that has sort of set the bar so no way will they be letting Kent go for 4 or 5m.

The only way I see us getting him for 5m or so, is if we tie Liverpool into a hefty cut in future transfer fee. In effect, a de facto loan.

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Is it just me or did anyone else think at the final whistle Ryan Kent seemed to be the last Rangers player to leave the park, and took his time to clap the fans from all 4 stands.  Had me thinking if he was thinking that, todays game at Ibrox was his last?

I love the wee guy and I sincerely hope something can be done to keep him hear for next season.

image.thumb.png.228788b8604e36b759852051ee2195af.png

Yes, I noticed that Fod seemed to make an extra effort to walk around the pitch and hug all the players and I said to my mate, "it's a good sign Kent isn't doing the same" only for Kent to appear a couple of minutes later and make that extra effort to go and acknowledge all 4 stands. Hopefully just a precaution in case he doesn't come back as I'm sure if he's available on loan again he'll come to us and if not hopefully we're not priced out of a move.

We need to find a way to keep him, to get a player of his quality in will cost money but he’s one of the few players that can change a game with a moment of magic and if we’re serious about 55 and stopping 10 then he’s the kind of player we need to be keeping hold of.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Break the bank with any Morelos sale, and put it towards him. His transfer fee will continue to rise, it should be seen as an investment.

You can’t guarantee that his price will rise l

Any advisors/agents with his interests at heart should surely be telling him to stay. Getting games for the biggest club he'll probably ever play at, chance to win trophies and play in Europe, seems to love the club and his teammates, and young enough to get his move to the EPL in 1-2 years.

Sadly they're cunts and they don't.