Rangers statement r.e. Flanagan Citation

grant_rfc

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Already happening mate. 

Stop it. Think about it. Look at the tweeter moniker. Think again.

And hopefully at some point STG you'll stop seeing everything as black and white and realise theres areas of grey commonly referred to as piss stakes, parodies etc. 😂

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Stop it. Think about it. Look at the tweeter moniker. Think again.

And hopefully at some point STG you'll stop seeing everything ac black and white and realise theres areas of grey commonly referred to as piss stakes, parodies etc. 😂

Good grief.  This account tweets what they see tweeted by them on twitter. 

I don't always fall for it you know. 

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Is this genuine ? ? ? 

In December we had our first victory over them in years to make some sort of challenge , and what happens - celtic release an official statement regarding one of our players .

Let that sink in a while . . . . . . an official statement . . . . . because we beat them . . . . . . about one of our players .

Sure did!

Lennon kept his composure when asked about Rangers’ angry statement over Jon Flanagan’s SFA disciplinary charge for elbowing Scott Brown and their complaints about Jozo Simunovic’s clash with Jermain Defoe.

He added: “Look, they are good  at making statements.  We are above all that.

“The only thing I want to say is it’s a straight red card. We should feel aggrieved Jon Flanagan didn’t get a red. That’s all I want to say on it.”

They are angry that we won an appeal against a ban that under the rules our player should never have received.

They stay silent when it looks like they facilitated a paedophile ring for decades.

They are scum from cradle to grave.

A bastard club that should be abolished just like their wean touching religion.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The three man panel has rightly agreed with me mate. If you require further tips on the rules of football future feel free to PM me. 😋

I was being honest. I’ve seen it plenty of times now and fucking love it

A Smash straight in the gob 

3 minutes ago, Bears&Reds said:

Delighted Flanno has been cleared, as for Barry Ferguson he can go fuck himself with his shitty article having a go at the club for appealing it. Most of our ex-players involved with the media are a disgrace, happy to slag off the club for to earn a few quid from a newspaper, no doubt they still have their hand out for freebie tickets from the club when the big games come around.

👍