Rangers possible third charge ( confirmed as false)

Smile

Just now, Jonnyboyrfc said:

On a serious note that’s a fucking disgrace if they’ve just hashed up a story and published it to take the shine off our triumph, deflect from those animals in Sweden last night and to unsettle us before a massive game on Sunday. Fuck them all, can’t wait for the 4th charge to be announced by the record on Monday after we have rattled those tramps 5-0 on Sunday.

That’s exactly what it is mate. Do our talking on the pitch on Sunday and we’ll still get pish headlines but fuck them all. 

1 minute ago, Jonnyboyrfc said:

On a serious note that’s a fucking disgrace if they’ve just hashed up a story and published it to take the shine off our triumph, deflect from those animals in Sweden last night and to unsettle us before a massive game on Sunday. Fuck them all, can’t wait for the 4th charge to be announced by the record on Monday after we have rattled those tramps 5-0 on Sunday.

I think every Bear will be thinking the same mate.

Got up this morning with a smile on my face and feeling proud, then read a story like this, it’s clear there are people out there that want to harm us

Cunts.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

scum are in full PR attack mode.

It will only get worse after we beat them on Sunday.

Can you imagine all the articles about selectarianism we'll be seeing on Monday? They've probably already written them. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So will PA  look into who/why placed the story?

Yes. Generally speaking everything should be sourced twice unless it comes direct (ie you and smile would need to corroborate something you both claimed ForeverAndEver said. But if he told me it direct then I wouldnt need it corroborated). 

For an agency/wire story to get pulled it becomes (or should at least become) a trust issue. Herron has a long track record so he'll likely get a rap on the knuckles. 

The only exception would be if hes taken it to then himself as a freelancer (but that has the same potential trust issue over accuracy etc) 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Yes. Generally speaking everything should be sourced twice unless it comes direct (ie you and smile would need to corroborate something you both claimed ForeverAndEver said. But if he told me it direct then I wouldnt need it corroborated). 

For an agency/wire story to get pulled it becomes (or should at least become) a trust issue. Herron has a long track record so he'll likely get a rap on the knuckles. 

The only exception would be if hes taken it to then himself as a freelancer (but that has the same potential trust issue over accuracy etc) 

A PR company would probably be able to  find a way to manipulate this.

Say someone reaches out to a Journo to tell them about what was told to them, they also introduce their friend who can verify the that the thing was said.

Journo probably in a rush to be the first person to publish the story does not think to independently verify with a different non connected source, as he can say he has had a form of corroboration. 

Stinks to the high heaven of this PR company they are using. Journo has been lazy and opportunistic, but I bet the lie has come from elsewhere.

Just now, The Monk said:

Its shit but it's not the worst outcome in the world I guess considering what punishments we could have faced. Hope it's not BF1 again as they dont deserve that 

It will be easier this time as there won’t be tickets sold for the game yet. So close probably club deck 4,5,6,7 and re allocate them elsewhere.