Investment

The Godfather

8 minutes ago, Smile said:

Been told by actual idiots who fear their favourites being replaced rather than what's good for Rangers the strikers we have put no fear into this scum team two wee boys getting bossed by giants yet we have multiple wingers wake the fuck up. 

I have wasted enough time on this subject due to clowns who dont want us to improve upfront.

Wit lol. We have a 30 goal striker and another with one of the best strike rates in the league since he joined lol. 

Their no favourites their just occupy 2 of  the best 3 players in their position in the league 😂

Roaster

47 minutes ago, Smile said:

Been told by actual idiots who fear their favourites being replaced rather than what's good for Rangers the strikers we have put no fear into this scum team two wee boys getting bossed by giants yet we have multiple wingers wake the fuck up. 

I have wasted enough time on this subject due to clowns who dont want us to improve upfront.

Still ignoring the fact we've finished top scorers 2 seasons running and easily have the best striker in the league.

You said yesterday when i mentioned Morelos was the first striker to score 30 goals in a season since Boyd. How many goals did he score against celtic and did they "fear" him?

You've obviously made up your mind regardless of other people pointing out how clueless you are tbh.

"Been told by actual idiots" 

Ffs :lol:

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

On the day we've signed a boy who we all wanted back this season, everybody on a high and you're still being a torn faced cunt. 

Can never please some people, pure misery guts loyal. 

Hopefully kents arrival signals the end of this arfield wide but comes inside always pish, it doesn't work against disciplined teams or teams that sit in, kent on the left, ojo on the right, and let's stretch teams so jack, kamara, davis, aribo and arfield (whatever 3 man combo we use) can get the space in the middle to actually attack the opponents

Play arfield just off the main striker and watch us tear teams apart imo 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Wit lol. We have a 30 goal striker and another with one of the best strike rates in the league since he joined lol. 

Their no favourites their just occupy 2 of  the best 3 players in their position in the league 😂

Roaster

We are not going to agree here no point going back and forward, childishly abusing each other.

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm surprised the board have sanctioned a £7 million signing but I am delighted.

Holding on to Morelos and bringing in Kent could be huge for us this season. 

I think Gerrard now has all the tools needed in our squad to topple celtic. 

It's alright having the tools you need to know how to use them.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

On the day we've signed a boy who we all wanted back this season, everybody on a high and you're still being a torn faced cunt. 

Can never please some people, pure misery guts loyal. 

Happy enough we signed Kent he's a decent player but a another winger is not really a priority.

Well done to the board on this one. I can't complain at how they've backed the manager, a lot of people will just look at the transfer fees but the commitment to upping the wage bill has been a job well done too. Despite getting Dorrans and Dodoo off the wage bill bringing in the likes of Aribo and Davis will not come cheaply combined with the transfer fees and wages of Kent & Helander.

Kent himself is an investment. This 7 million (not all up front of course) can be turned in to 15+ million after a year or two if he performs how he did last season, especially in big games. The investment will go further if he helps us qualify for the last 32 of the EL which will bring the club more money. Also if he helps us win the league, which he's here to do, can give us the opportunity to get into the Champions League which can bring in even more revenue. If this goes as well as we all expect Kent will pay for himself in the long run.

We have to give the board credit. They've spent more than our income and converted debt to equity as they said they would.

We have to accept that at some point in the future we may sell or best players like Morelos, Kent, Katic, Aribo to balance the books longer term.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Neither was a striker but you’ve been talking about how you want us to sign another one for weeks now.

True, I would not deny that, we need a different more physical type of striker than the other two who are wee boys against giants

1 minute ago, Smile said:

True, I would not deny that, we need a different more physical type of striker than the other two who are wee boys against giants.

Morelos is one of the most physical strikers in the league. He regularly rag dolls centre halves who have four or five inches on him because of his physicality.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

True, I would not deny that, we need a different more physical type of striker than the other two who are wee boys against giants

Morelos is a "wee boy"?

Guy fucking rag dolls defenders.

Probably the strongest attacker we have had since Cousin.