Investment

The Godfather

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Agreed.

They’ve been slaughtered by many, myself included, but they’ve done well in backing the manager. 

Now that positive stuff is happening and everyone is happier you’ve shat it and done a 180.

Reeks of desperation imo.

Yip 100% Gerrard has the tools he now must deliver. If he's gonna turn out to be the manager we all think I have no doubts he will.

Obviously given Sunday's result its hugely important to keep winning in the league but if we can get our hands on the league cup this year then it just helps with the confidence and mentality going forward.

Tbf it's not a great deal more than we spent last summer. Couple of million at the most??? Plus we have managed to shift a few earners on loan etc to free up some space. After record season ticket sales and europa league again it was the very least I expected us to spend

26 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hard to argue that he's not been backed I'm surprised he's overloaded areas and not improved upfront which will cost us again this season.

Lol fuck up man. You’ve been told numerous times we play with one striker. Name me a striker even in Scotland that’ll sit on the bench knowing he needs the other 2 to be seriously injured or suspended for a chance. 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Lol fuck up man. You’ve been told numerous times we play with one striker. Name me a striker even in Scotland that’ll sit on the bench knowing he needs the other 2 to be seriously injured or suspended for a chance. 

Been told by actual idiots who fear their favourites being replaced rather than what's good for Rangers the strikers we have put no fear into this scum team two wee boys getting bossed by giants yet we have multiple wingers wake the fuck up. 

I have wasted enough time on this subject due to clowns who dont want us to improve upfront.

36 minutes ago, Smile said:

Hard to argue that he's not been backed I'm surprised he's overloaded areas and not improved upfront which will cost us again this season.

Who would you have wanted us to sign?