Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

Thank fuck I don't buy Rangers tops anymore šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sorry if I've missed it but what are the differences in the Turkish tops and the Chinese tops....material, colour or design?

Who noticed the differences....at work and trying to catch up on this shambles?

33 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

JS116539518.jpg

That's the one I've got. I could be wrong but I think most teams do a pro version of their tops they just aren't always widely produced.

Thatā€™s the one I meant. I have the standard version. One of my favourites of recent times but will always be associated with a shocking season.Ā 

5 minutes ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Everyone raving about a Ā£170 hoodie, itā€™s an original Castore hoodie with a tacky Rangers F.C. logo to bulk up their ā€œRangersā€ merchandise. No real thought behind it, whole thing is amateurish beyond belief.

Yep it's a Garcia one which is waterproof and cracking but the Gers logo is poor.

Iā€™ve been a greeting face cunt on here since March aboutĀ the treatment of the supportĀ 

Ā full season ticket price Inevitably missing games Ā , I was told money for the club ,

the launch of MYGers , I was told money for the clubĀ 

hospitality packages sold to the public for games season ticket holders canā€™t get in, I was told money for the clubĀ 

non season ticket holders paying Ā£9.99 for a streamĀ season ticket holders paying Ā£28 for , again money for the clubĀ 

this castore carryonĀ is on a par with the shambles above, so whyā€™s this enraging the fans and itā€™s no falling into theĀ money for the club category?Ā genuine questionĀ 

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wait this gets even better. The guy who says he has a pro shirt has just joined FF just to post the fact hes got a pro shirt. And all his pics are extremely well done. Have the beahons started infiltrating the fucking forums now? This is getting weirder by the hour.....

Honestly mate at this point I wouldn't rule it out šŸ˜‚ this shit just doesn't endĀ 

8 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Iā€™ve been a greeting face cunt on here since March aboutĀ the treatment of the supportĀ 

Ā full season ticket price Inevitably missing games Ā , I was told money for the club ,

the launch of MYGers , I was told money for the clubĀ 

hospitality packages sold to the public for games season ticket holders canā€™t get in, I was told money for the clubĀ 

non season ticket holders paying Ā£9.99 for a streamĀ season ticket holders paying Ā£28 for , again money for the clubĀ 

this castore carryonĀ is on a par with the shambles above, so whyā€™s this enraging the fans and itā€™s no falling into theĀ money for the club category?Ā genuine questionĀ 

I don't have issue with most of the things you mention. For example, full ST price is a must unless we want diminished product on the pitch, and the cause ofĀ missing games is outwith the club's control. I don't have a problem with MyGers as an idea. Most big clubs do it now, and you do get the choice whether or not to pay for it. This, however, is not a matter of choice. This, in several ways, is being told you'll get one thing and getting another, getting a defective product or notĀ getting anything at all. And that's before discussing the customer service.

I blame Castore more. I bought into the idea of using them. Where I blame Rangers is the lack of any desire to recognise the problem and help fix things

Ā 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I don't have issue with most of the things you mention. For example, full ST price is a must unless we want diminished product on the pitch, and the cause ofĀ missing games is outwith the club's control. I don't have a problem with MyGers as an idea. Most big clubs do it now, and you do get the choice whether or not to pay for it. This, however, is not a matter of choice. This, in several ways, is being told you'll get one thing and getting another, getting a defective product or notĀ getting anything at all. And that's before discussing the customer service.

I blame Castore more. I bought into the idea of using them. Where I blame Rangers is the lack of any desire to recognise the problem and help fix things

Ā 

Fair enough mate šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wait this gets even better. The guy who says he has a pro shirt has just joined FF just to post the fact hes got a pro shirt. And all his pics are extremely well done. Have the beahons started infiltrating the fucking forums now? This is getting weirder by the hour.....

Looks that way šŸ˜‚