Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

56 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think the β€˜flak over drawing with Livi’ was over and above the normal response to these types of matches.

Folk saying Morelos should never play for us again, Ryan Kent should be sold for Β£7m. Itten and Roofe are rubbish.Β Etc etc etc.

Constant drip drip drip of negative stuff, and FF too, more often than not by the same posters.

I’ll repeat, if we are going to win this title we need to back the players even when they stumble.

Β 

Fans talking whatever negativity/positivity on a forum will have absolutely zero effect on us winning the league.

Β 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fans talking whatever negativity/positivity on a forum will have absolutely zero effect on us winning the league.

Β 

Agree mate , this is the ideal place to vent , never so much as raised my voice at a player atΒ a game , call them for everything here though πŸ˜‚Β 

7 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

I did say Castore wasn’t the right move.

We have an off pitch embarrassment every season.

I’ve not really kept up with the Castore stuff tbh but I said at the time when it comes to new kit supply deals that the most money doesn’t always equate to the best dealΒ 

I’d rather take less money (within reason) and have a top brand, that’s more professional and we might make a lot more money from overall albeit longer termΒ 

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It can. Players see the shit going on and talk.

I honestly think people seriously under estimate how a strong wave of fan feelings, even online can seap through, start to influence and create bandwagons that catch onΒ 

1024029353_rangerstop.thumb.jpg.30f972b5fbec8a3676b733c39c3f1ef7.jpg

Β 

the one at the top is a shambles, made in Turkey apparently.

You're after the bottom (mesh) one. Apparently Made in China.

Β£60 a pop.Β  No chance I'd accept that first one.

Think I'll be checking closely on any I go to purchase or order tbh.

Castore have had an absolute nightmare with this partnership. All the warning signs were there from day one but as usual, people didn't want to hear it. They were hooked on the sales pitch and fancy words and massaging of egos. Castore and Rangers said all the right things and had the majority in a trance. The reality was always quite different, as has been proven.Β 

The difference in the 2 types of kit is quite something. Trying to charge Β£60 for that thing from Turkey is a disgrace. Especially after all the posturing about quality.Β 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, there's fucking no chance I'm outing myself by walking up to a security guard and asking to get straight in cos I'm the cunt who sparked all of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yesterday was some day for you... It's all going wrong for Castore, then,Β just when they think it can't get any worse, roon the corner comes @psb07158Β stomping into the fray like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Getting a Turkish company to make tops ffs. The country that has had fake Rangers tops out for the last 3 seasons, none of which resembles the proper replicas.

Cunts are so used to making fakes that they can't/won'tΒ  make the legal ones when given the design.

Castore should apologise and offer refunds or exchanges. Otherwise their reputation will be tarnished forever.Β 

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, there's fucking no chance I'm outing myself by walking up to a security guard and asking to get straight in cos I'm the cunt who sparked all of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Wait until the final ST payment when you get an email saying they're selling your seat on but keeping your moneyΒ 

8 hours ago, The Dude said:

I see the fella on FF with the actual pro kit has already disappeared...

Yeah that was definitely someone working at Castore or the likes. No chance they release a statement about pro kits, no one ever mentioned pro kits before, then this poster pops up and says I got a pro kit, says they don't know how to post photos before posting perfect photos.

Infiltrating fucks.

45 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yesterday was some day for you... It's all going wrong for Castore, then,Β just when they think it can't get any worse, roon the corner comes @psb07158Β stomping into the fray like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Castore were giving zero fucks until Bisgrove got in touch with him. Own support all over social media were calling it fake and tarrier lies. Then they go on notepad and confirm the whole thing through Edgar and Marshall. I genuinely think if he said fuck all then we wouldn't have got the lies from the Beahons last night. They got fucking murdered by a RM posterΒ :lol:

42 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Getting a Turkish company to make tops ffs. The country that has had fake Rangers tops out for the last 3 seasons, none of which resembles the proper replicas.

Cunts are so used to making fakes that they can't/won'tΒ  make the legal ones when given the design.

Castore should apologise and offer refunds or exchanges. Otherwise their reputation will be tarnished forever.Β 

You’d have thought they’d have paid attention to the PPE fiasco...