Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

38 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What happens to the winning league auto place then 

According to a post I seen on twitter a few weeks ago it goes to a different league but that was before the Russians were kicked out I am not sure if that affects anything. 

19 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

What happens to the winning league auto place then 

It is the way qualifying works  we only get a country straight to groups if someone who has already qualified wins the EL. As we don't auto qualify as a nation on that basis, I believe the EL winner takes precedence.

If Russia is excluded that may change things dramatically 

Listen to this fucking idiot of a supporter. The typical Radio Jacobite Rangers supporter. If the club's going abroad to play and we are making money it's great. 

I'm more convinced than ever that 99% of Rangers "fans" on Jacobite are plants. 

a lot of 'Rangers' fans calling and all are embarrassed at the protest theres not one i believe has been to ibrox or wore a Rangers top in their life, the first caller was 'Rangers fan' frank who has called up on numerous occasions but only ever calls up to decry us and has never ever called up when we've done well in europe :whistle:

and of course roger hannah trying to twist it wanting us to boycott games and therefore deny us money and more negative publicity, you can tell hes a scottish journalist

18 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

a lot of 'Rangers' fans calling and all are embarrassed at the protest theres not one i believe has been to ibrox or wore a Rangers top in their life, the first caller was 'Rangers fan' frank who has called up on numerous occasions but only ever calls up to decry us and has never ever called up when we've done well in europe :whistle:

and of course roger hannah trying to twist it wanting us to boycott games and therefore deny us money and more negative publicity, you can tell hes a scottish journalist

They only get on after they tell some wee bead rattler what they want to talk about .

Not too many bears are called Francis (Frank) 

Just like all Danny’s being fannys all Franks are wanks .