them

MisterC

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He’s completely out of form. You can’t force a random club to just pay you for a player :lol:

no but a team interested may offer a lot less. which would be even funnier tbh, touted as a 30m+ player and he ends up going for about a third of that.

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Aye but as just mentioned, where’s the genuine interest? 

I dunno I just think come the last few days if teams like West ham don't have another forward by then I can see it happening. 

Talksport have been linking him with lecister City all day. I doubt there's anything in it but I think he will be sold this window just a feeling 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I dunno I just think come the last few days if teams like West ham don't have another forward by then I can see it happening. 

Talksport have been linking him with lecister City all day. I doubt there's anything in it but I think he will be sold this window just a feeling 

No chance West Ham buy him 

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

no but a team interested may offer a lot less. which would be even funnier tbh, touted as a 30m+ player and he ends up going for about a third of that.

They’d get about 5 or 6 at a push for him this season. All well and good them holding out for big money when a player is performing but he’s been fucking awful this season 

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

No by far the funniest thing is the percentage due to PSG and him personally. Never had the deal explained for definite but if true that's hilarious.

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

He's out of contract next summer so they ain't getting anything close to 30-million. I'd say somewhere between 12 to 15million is reasonable 

Then PSG get 40% of that profit 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

They’d get about 5 or 6 at a push for him this season. All well and good them holding out for big money when a player is performing but he’s been fucking awful this season 

I know Morelos hasn't been scoring as much as he has previously, whether thats out of form in comparison or in a different role or whatever, but Morelos has seriously outshone Edouard, even this season. 

They’ll be lucky to get £15m for him just now or the summer. He’s scored like 2 goals all season from open play and the first game of the season where he scored a hattrick. 

West Hams max bid was £25m on Sevilla striker, they’ll laugh when cellic say that’s what they want for Edouard. 

They’re in real trouble for the next year or two I think, not financial meltdown they have too many pals for that to happen but in terms of squad and downsizing it’ll be a sight to behold I feel. At least 8 players will be gone from now until the summer I think. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

He's out of contract next summer so they ain't getting anything close to 30-million. I'd say somewhere between 12 to 15million is reasonable 

so i think the way it works is its 40% of anything over his previous fee to celtic is that right? apparantly he set them back 8m, so say he went for 15m, would PSG get 40% of the 7m difference? rather than 40% of the entire fee so 40% of 15m?

Thats fucking hilarious. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8678361/Celtic-want-40m-Odsonne-Edouard-club-owe-PSG-40-cent-sell-fee.html#:~:text=Celtic want at least £40million for Odsonne Edouard as,former club Paris Saint-Germain.&text=Everton%2C Leicester City and Aston,priced out despite their interest.

hahah 40m at the start of the season they wanted. won't get even half of that now.

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

so i think the way it works is its 40% of anything over his previous fee to celtic is that right? apparantly he set them back 8m, so say he went for 15m, would PSG get 40% of the 7m difference? rather than 40% of the entire fee so 40% of 15m?

Thats fucking hilarious. 

I haven't clue mate if PSG are due  40% of anything it's hilarious 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

And he’s their penalty taker. 

Aye. Stats wise it looks decent but then you consider penalties and the fact that a third of his goals have been against Hamilton it's not impressive at all. I retract my previous post. He's out of form :lol: