them

MisterC

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

I really could care about the league cup either, I think you are correct about the pressure in the league games, we take care of Hearts on Sunday and I've a feeling something will give with the scum before the old firm.

If they drop points and we win at parkhead you'd have to look at it as us almost home free barring falling apart.

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Whatever and however, they need to drop points before our game, they’ve got a bit of momentum that needs taken out of them just now. 

All these injuries will play a part. 

6 games in quick succession before we play them. 

I expect they'll drop points especially if guys like Jota and the diver are out.

3 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

That's how close we are to being over the hill and out of sight, although bhbc Scotland would have you believe differently 😂 their just hurting like fuck though 🤣

Not just the twats in the BBC. Scottish Media desperate to make them into something as well. 

This is our most difficult run of fixtures. Come through this and win at the piggery and they know we'll be out of sight.

I keep hearing pundits bleat on about ; they've only lost once in 13/14 games

Like its some massive uptick and achievement that they're world beaters.

I counted back 14 of our games there the now. Unless I'm being daft (possible btw) we are on exactly the same as that.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Not just the twats in the BBC. Scottish Media desperate to make them into something as well. 

This is our most difficult run of fixtures. Come through this and win at the piggery and they know we'll be out of sight.

You'd think they were the champions or something 😂

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

You really would the way the Scottish Media go on :mutley:

It's even more embarrassing seeing their fans bragging about getting a point more than us lol..

End of sportsound there and it's McFadden and Paki waxing lyrical while next to nothing on us actually being successful and getting through, the protest to much imo.

45 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ange Postecoglou on Ajeti and Kyogo injuries: "we'll assess them, we're not really sure at the minute" "I'm nowhere near having a doctors degree, I'm nowhere near knowing what a scan looks like. Give me a chance, we've just walked off the field"

Right crabbit wank is the fat Aussie.

When pressed on Kyogo just after the match he said "it doesn't look good", before the interviewer swiftly moved on.