them

MisterC

7 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

You tell me when I put it was all of them. 

Maybe the definition of some is different to different people. 

Didn't say you said that, I was asking a question.

So using the word ‘some’ was probably an accurate description 

I’m getting an uneasy feeling about games getting postponed soon.

martindale has opened up the conversation, and with fat ange moaning about fixtures, I can see the tarriers jumping all over this in the coming days after this final.

they need rest, and want their players back fit before facing us again, so I expect the pressure to ramp up from them.

if they go down this route, and I have a feeling they will, the beeks that run our game will listen harder to them than Livingston.

they say a week is a long time in football, well 2 weeks on Sunday seems years away.

no chance nippy let’s things continue as normal.

it’s changing daily as we speak, sport, and particularly football she has a hard on for.

no way she wants rammed pubs, football grounds in the next 2 weeks.

Especially them v us.

I’ll be amazed but delighted if this game gets the go ahead, worst case, limited or no tarriers in.

I doubt the tarriers would take that well though, as we wouldn’t. 

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

martindale has opened up the conversation, and with fat ange moaning about fixtures, I can see the tarriers jumping all over this in the coming days after this final.

they need rest, and want their players back fit before facing us again, so I expect the pressure to ramp up from them.

if they go down this route, and I have a feeling they will, the beeks that run our game will listen harder to them than Livingston.

they say a week is a long time in football, well 2 weeks on Sunday seems years away.

it’s changing daily as we speak, sport, and particularly football she has a hard on for.

Especially them v us.

I’ll be amazed but delighted if this game gets the go ahead, worst case, limited or no tarriers in.

It’s a conspiracy 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

There's not really any justification to postpone or cancel football matches though - they could easily go back to embedding red zones / crowd restrictions / COVID sporting bubbles which puts it into the same position as last year

We'll got BCD long before the plug is pulled.

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Especially them v us.

Martindale was shot down by the other clubs. He's also that concerned by it, Livi have kept their plans to head abroad next month for a training camp.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

We'll got BCD long before the plug is pulled.

Yep, there's next to no chance of this league being canned (even for a short period of time), unless this suddenly takes a turn for the worse and loads of folk start dying which appears highly unlikely.

10 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

On SSN -  "Some celtic fans run onto pitch........."  

Wow 

You sure it wasn't  "Some celtic players run off the pitch........."  ? at least 7 of them and not 1 yellow card unlike Scott Arfield at Livingston?

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

There's not really any justification to postpone or cancel football matches though - they could easily go back to embedding red zones / crowd restrictions / COVID sporting bubbles which puts it into the same position as last year

It could become an issue with players being forced to isolate.We all know that games have had to go ahead in the past ,But with EPL losing fixtures there could be pressure to put some games off .

Really hope this doesn’t happen with either an early start to winter break or individual fixtures being cancelled .This virus situation looks like it could be an issue for a couple of months ,Get to the scheduled break and take it from there .

27 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

852A4487-1115-4ECC-A3B1-4139347EA92E.thumb.png.6f78d1e5c44897d4789c670931009af0.png

Embarassing :rofl:

No a cup win, no a old firm, didn't get them top of the league

just a dodgy goal after 7 minutes into 6 minutes stoppage :lol:

Also this might be daft, shouldn't that be a foul to the County player for ralston doing that? Like I'm sure ive seen free kicks given for that before

Superb ,that will be in the bin when we pump them on the 2nd and their season is over in April .

4 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Didn't say you said that, I was asking a question.

So using the word ‘some’ was probably an accurate description 

If you say so yes expert. 

Amazing when you come on here and someone tries to down your opinion on something.  

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I never really bought into the cheating ref stuff but that was cheating that day, I think at least 8 decisions went against us in that game that were as blatant as they come. 

Right from the handball goal all the way to Jack lying in a crumpled heap in injury time and the free kick went against us to give them one more chance to get the ball up the park

The handball was probably the only one you could say was something that happens ,it was quick .

But the penalty for shirt pull ,while letting others go was a joke .He couldn’t see Morelos wiped out by the last man but could see him dive from further away was a disgrace .

Refs can make errors but when they all go one way you really need to question things .