them

MisterC

On 18/06/2022 at 09:02, Kaydubya11 said:

I'm no fan of Donald Findlay but remember the huge furore in the press back in 1999 when he was recorded singing The Sash...he was hung out to dry. So should this clown be

Why are you no fan of him?  Donald is good company, and suffered all sorts of shit from the scummy   bastards.

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

Why are you no fan of him?  Donald is good company, and suffered all sorts of shit from the scummy   bastards.

It was a set up first of all and believe it or not some of their fans supported him. Remember this was pre SNPIRA so people treated each other with decency and empathy. Donald is a hell of a defence QC and is known as the Master of the Jury Speech. He is also very funny and shares his knowledge with fellow lawyers.

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

They’re a cert to get battered wherever they go in Europe too

Sunderland or Amsterdam or Lazio in Roooooome

Everywhere they goooooo

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

Hated all over Europe

The good people of Sunderland keep some Union Jack cushions just for the mutants.:UK:

On 19/06/2022 at 17:24, Unionblue said:

Because of his comments with regards to Rangers no longer being the same club. I've no idea why he came out with that. Apart from that I've no problem with him. 

Certainly hated in Sunderland after their Lee Rigby songs last year. I know a few Mackems and they couldn't believe what they were hearing. Of course I had to explain to the Sunderland lads the way the taigs are in real life...utter scum

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Don't even think he was that good tbh.

Got destroyed in Europe, Ralston had superior productivity.

I never really noticed him against us. Which European super power is he rumoured to be joining ?