them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I just wish we ripped teams apart more often but that's probably my natural pessimism however goals win leagues

A goal fest is always good but means nothing, I’d take a 1 nil win every game.

It’s 3 points that count 

3 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

I just wish we ripped teams apart more often but that's probably my natural pessimism however goals win leagues

I get your point, and agree with you to an extent, but i would argue that points win leagues rather than just goals.

You can skelp teams 4,5,6-0 but then drop daft points while the other team wins each game 1-0. They still win the league having not scored tonnes of goals.

4 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Nearly two years ago. You can’t possibly compare.

A bit of luck yesterday and we couldve hit 7 or 8 easy. That today was more about how utterly pathetic utd were. Granted celtic mustve been good but when youre playing a team that barely even attempt  to make tackles then you cant really fail.

46 minutes ago, Dickie said:

A team is running over the top of you and scoring 9 goals yet you only commit a near record 6 fouls in the whole game,if not up for it the least you can do is kick some cunt.

Like what the cunt that crocked Lowry did.

1 hour ago, Graham said:

probs be 6 minutes stoppage time to give them the beat chance of getting 10

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Sure @ritchieshearercaldow or @Bydo can tell us how long is left.

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

TBF it'll be warranted. Theyve spent half the game getting the ball back to the centre circle

1 hour ago, YankeeGer said:

Aye five goals and nine substitutions will usually do that, rather than a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Taig

After all this excitement there was 1 minute :lol:

56 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Don't understand why people keep talking about their European form when it comes to their league form. Them being shite in Europe isn't going to win or lose them the league.

We show Scottish teams far too much respect and are way too passive in our passing and movement. Until we start treating them like the absolute dross they are we are under threat of dropping daft points.

100%. And, yesterday we should have put an absolute barrowload past Ross County for all the dominance we had. Sounds ridiculous saying 4-0 was a poor result but we need more goals.

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

*Insert comment about refs giving them everything and how Dundee Utd lay down more against them than anyone else in weird attempt to get likes*

They gave up at 3-0, to then lose 9-0, they 100% lay down but no for anyone's benefit, they are just absolute shite and will be papped down this season