them

MisterC

Should change the thread title to the Furuhashi Rangers supporter's club. Far too many people losing their shit about him. It's undeniable that he's hit the ground running and his numbers so far are very good but he's only played a handful of games FFS and all of them except tonight's opponents have been against very poor opposition. I'm not saying we need to be complacent about it but it's far too early to judge.

To be honest, they look pretty impressive here, but they are going 100mph.

I cant see them keep this pace up. And if they do this over the course of a season, I cant see their threadbare squad holding up.

If they are to buy another few players, like this croatian right back etc, then they are going to be a threat though.

That wee right winger is a handful as well.

Annoyingly they seem to have picked up a few decent players. Thankfully Starfelt is fucking honking though. 

2 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

They're a different prospect from a few weeks ago - movement going forward is good and they have a natural finisher.

Defence is weak

Going to be an interesting game in a few weeks 

Defence is ropey but they’ll address that and bring players in. They’ve improved a lot going forward. 
Losing the shot at the Champions League cash has set us back hugely 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Should change the thread title to the Furuhashi Rangers supporter's club. Far too many people losing their shit about him. It's undeniable that he's hit the ground running and his numbers so far are very good but he's only played a handful of games FFS and all of them except tonight's opponents have been against very poor opposition. I'm not saying we need to be complacent about it but it's far too early to judge.

Mate he’s scored in most games, got to give credit where it’s due, he’s a good penalty box striker

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Not at all. Observing that he could be a threat is a good thing for SG to take note for our game. As you say, no point being complacent. We have already had 3 losses(albeit 2 are European), but it still needs to be remembered. We should never have lost a game against Dundee Utd regardless of how early in the season.