them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Unpopular opinion but i think we could struggle against their press. Hard to do for 90 minutes but they will definitely cause us problems.

youre right but a better team would have been 2 up in 5 mins, different game then, they leave themselves wide open to counter attacks and we have the players to do it.  Kent, Sakala, morelos all flying machines.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Unpopular opinion but i think we could struggle against their press. Hard to do for 90 minutes but they will definitely cause us problems.

Only unpopular if you’re in denial mate, we will need to be vigilant, I still recon if you can stop them passing around and slow it down they will be vulnerable 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Just me that thinks they still look fucking honking aye? 

Am actually feeling a lot better after watching them v a team giving them ago, our front 3 tear that defence apart

Absolutely bro. Too many listening to the hype

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Am actually feeling a lot better after watching them v a team giving them ago, our front 3 tear that defence apart

We will be the best team they have faced this season.  Whilst they press high with some success, they leave themselves wide open constantly.  As you say.  If our front 6 are on their game we could cause havoc.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Apart from the Japanese lad who hasn't really done much more since the goal...

Yeah 👍🏻

Hoping the Dutch lads come back punching 😊

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hope so. Hype and momentum can really carry a team in this country and the media train is putting the feelers out for them just now. Still look brutal at the back and in the full back areas but they definitely have a better flow to them going forward and almost a bit of a swagger. 

Still confident if we find our mojo again we are too good for them