them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Wow! Do you know if anything came of this mate? Hats off to that man. 

Don't know, but how many folk are out there with these feelings?

And the responsible party are religious orders protected by governments and judiciary. Fucking awful.

15 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

One of the reason Ireland is moving away from the church.

There will come a tipping point where government and judiciary will need to fall in line with public opinion on something like this .

Been saying for years that the people responsible for these heinous crimes are the ones who should suffer.
Sieze all properties including their homes,churches,halls and any other asset you can lay your hands on.
Get them sold to pay the survivors,and any unsold should be raized to the ground.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I won’t get any joy out of his death but whet I don’t want to see is Rangers Facebook pages plastered about him

Same here .

Facebook has some of the worst of our fanbase .I have some on my friends list who were on congratulating the taigs for pumping us a few years back .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Same here .

Facebook has some of the worst of our fanbase .I have some on my friends list who were on congratulating the taigs for pumping us a few years back .

I seen some idiot defend that gypo stealing from the memorial, unbelievable. Hopefully get the new manager in to wipe out the posts about BA.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I seen some idiot defend that gypo stealing from the memorial, unbelievable. Hopefully get the new manager in to wipe out the posts about BA.

Don’t get the mentality of some ,Oh look at me I’m so fair minded ,To appease their tarrier buddies .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t get the mentality of some ,Oh look at me I’m so fair minded ,To appease their tarrier buddies .

the same mates who’ll call them huns and rip the pish right out them at every opportunity