them

MisterC

39 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Same here .

Facebook has some of the worst of our fanbase .I have some on my friends list who were on congratulating the taigs for pumping us a few years back .

I saw on twitter last night a group doing some sort of funeral with a Gerrard cut out. Embarrassing and i couldn't watch it all. 

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I saw on twitter last night a group doing some sort of funeral with a Gerrard cut out. Embarrassing and i couldn't watch it all. 

Saw that too ,got sent a link to the Sun ,You should have watched to the end ,they made a right cunt of themselves .

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I take it you never saw what was being said about Ricksen .

Walter Smith is a different situation all together .It was even commented at the time that he was one of the very few who would have commanded such respect .

I didn't at the time mate but have seen a few unsavoury comments over time. There will usually be the idiots writing stuff up when they wouldn't say it at a game in front of people. 

I hate them and everything they stand for but when someone dies and especially of a disease which affects many families then there's a line. Just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Same.taig support the Hibs fans booed cause they couldn't stay silent for Walter.

soap dodgers bastards 

From what I heard the Hibs support was pretty split about Walters passing .

Got a mate in Edinburgh who was telling me about his golf group chat .He said their was a Hibs fan who absolutely despises us leading the way in respects for Walter and ripping apart anybody that opposed his views .

5 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

I didn't at the time mate but have seen a few unsavoury comments over time. There will usually be the idiots writing stuff up when they wouldn't say it at a game in front of people. 

I hate them and everything they stand for but when someone dies and especially of a disease which affects many families then there's a line. Just my opinion. 

Maybe you missed out then why he was famous for pissing himself .

There is a pic of him posing at a do with fans outside .And it’s clear he had quite a serious bladder malfunction:

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6

:lol:

Hey da ,who are they old men in the centre circle waving .

Well Declan ,that’s the Lisbon lions they won the champions league when it was called the European cup .

Hey da ,was it just 5 aside they played back then too .😁

Just now, magic8ball said:

Hey da ,who are they old men in the centre circle waving .

Well Declan ,that’s the Lisbon lions they won the champions league when it was called the European cup .

Hey da ,was it just 5 aside they played back then too .😁

Dae they play up at goals da. I'm sure there's a Lisbon lesbian team