them

MisterC

12 hours ago, don1972 said:

Probably drowned in his own pish.

14 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Maybe you missed out then why he was famous for pissing himself .

There is a pic of him posing at a do with fans outside .And it’s clear he had quite a serious bladder malfunction:

Saw one of his favourite jokes online earlier.
he got to choose what side of the bed he wanted to sleep on after he signed full time with the beasts.
said "i'll take the shallow end" bcause his brother pished the bed.
runs in the family and his was a lifetime of pish stained strides.

15 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Jim Craig, Bobby Lennox and John Clark the only ones left I think?

Their reserve goalie fallon was it? He's still alive and making a rip roaring cunt of himself on twitter from time to time, 

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Their reserve goalie fallon was it? He's still alive and making a rip roaring cunt of himself on twitter from time to time, 

A pish stained old alky cunt. Living on microwave boil in the bags. Was spit roasted few months ago by us for gibbering utter pish. 

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

A pish stained old alky cunt. Living on microwave boil in the bags. Was spit roasted few months ago by us for gibbering utter pish. 

Tarrier bastard got me banned from twitter for a day for calling him a tarrier bastard, this was after he used the term orange bastards, old window licking tarrier bastard 

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Tarrier bastard got me banned from twitter for a day for calling him a tarrier bastard, this was after he used the term orange bastards, old window licking tarrier bastard 

He's a fucking senile old tarrier bastard. The last of the "lions"..who bastardin knew. Legends my arse. 

45 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You think he’s a tarrier bastard by any chance

29 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is glorious to see :lol:

They've even brought up refs, which the reply was "we do not run the game"

IMG_20211117_132912.jpg

🤣 you couldn't make it up with this lot.  Their club AGM and all they want to talk about is us.