them

MisterC

13 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I'm starting to see a few of their fans and journos bringing up that J League is not the place to fill a team from.

Furuhashi is more the exception to the rule for adjusting to Scottish football. Wouldn't be surprised if they buy 3 more and they all flop. Even European and English players sometimes take times to get used to it.

I posted about this a few pages ago, I'm in two minds on leagues in Asia. 

There's a lot of talent there, very technical players who can help to play a very attractive style of football, however historically they have struggled in bigger, physical leagues. If you can build a team to protect them from that aspect of the game, it can be good, but I think filling your team with 3 or 4 players from Asia is just asking for trouble in Scotland and won't work over the course of a long, grueling season. 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It wasn't outside the box, was it ? 

The big outrage in that game is Watt blatantly held back in the box, the referee yards away refusing to give a penalty

Pass, I haven't seen it but ex ref Keith Hackett said Hart handled it outside the area when he punched the ball away for a throw-in and stopped a Motherwell attack. He also said that it wasn't a penalty so his credibility might not be great :lol:

2 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Pass, I haven't seen it but ex ref Keith Hackett said Hart handled it outside the area when he punched the ball away for a throw-in and stopped a Motherwell attack. He also said that it wasn't a penalty so his credibility might not be great :lol:

When I saw it on Sportscene, they didn't dwell on it too much but it looked like he was just inside the box

Tony Watt one was a clear pen to me:

Just now, psb07158 said:

When I saw it on Sportscene, they didn't dwell on it too much but it looked like he was just inside the box

Tony Watt one was a clear pen to me:

First time I've seen anything of their game vs Motherwell, that's an absolute stonewaller, yet there has been nothing in the media regarding it? Pathetic!

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

First time I've seen anything of their game vs Motherwell, that's an absolute stonewaller, yet there has been nothing in the media regarding it? Pathetic!

Referee standing right there as well. Absolutely horrible decision. 

I think the filth probably would have still won, the chances they were creating were crazy and Motherwell were incredibly lucky it was only 1-0, but would have made them work harder and potentially get even more injuries :lol:

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I posted about this a few pages ago, I'm in two minds on leagues in Asia. 

There's a lot of talent there, very technical players who can help to play a very attractive style of football, however historically they have struggled in bigger, physical leagues. If you can build a team to protect them from that aspect of the game, it can be good, but I think filling your team with 3 or 4 players from Asia is just asking for trouble in Scotland and won't work over the course of a long, grueling season. 

It should actively be encouraged to fill the team from the j-league.
will be hard for them to shift a bunch of crocks when the new manager takes over.

stavros took time out of his 40 a day smoking habit to speak to stv,and confirmed that the japanese diver needs to roll up his sleeves and dig in a little bit more and that he is a fuckin sissy. :excited:
Cue a lengthening injury list from mick dundee. 

33 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Just seen every side in the 'Cinch' Premiership has had at least 30 bookings so far this season. We have 30.

Scum have 17. Refs against them though..

Have more bookings in the EL in much less games..

Ach well so long as Rangers win the league I’m honestly too fussed if they win The Scottish Fair Play Trophy 😂

5 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Most passes

Most possession 

Most Hamstring injuries

Most ugly bastards

Most cunts

Just a few of the top trophies for them.

Hardest kicker of a ball.

:rofl:
Never sure of people who beat about the bush.

Saw a snippet in the DR recently that giakoumakis is the best greek export since nana mouskouri.
That'll be the cunt who has played a couple of hours of football since the 12th July.
Remember nuremburg shug telling us that keepers were having to get their fingers taped up after training with this cunt,as he hit the ball that hard.