them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Bill8972 said:

If they progress to the next round they get 300,00 euros. The winners of our tie gets 550,000 euros, then it doubles for the next round in both competitions.

Home leg gate receipts are also a factor .

25 a ticket and the way the fans are just now that’s another 1/2m 😁

Japan has just finished their season. Targeting Asian players in January to get you over the line is a dangerous game to play.  Basically asking them to play two seasons in one.

Kyogo's injuries may be a factor of that. I hope this is the case but I've not seen any mention of this.

28 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Japan has just finished their season. Targeting Asian players in January to get you over the line is a dangerous game to play.  Basically asking them to play two seasons in one.

Kyogo's injuries may be a factor of that. I hope this is the case but I've not seen any mention of this.

I'm starting to see a few of their fans and journos bringing up that J League is not the place to fill a team from.

Furuhashi is more the exception to the rule for adjusting to Scottish football. Wouldn't be surprised if they buy 3 more and they all flop. Even European and English players sometimes take times to get used to it.

14 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

A fair few seem to struggle.in.eruope.

I don't even think that cunts that great either tbh.

Although I know he's a big favourite on here 

If you think he is popular for fuck sake dont look at follow follow. Youd think he was Romario or someone, "frightening" is the term often used. 

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

He's not scored much more than Roofe and played more games, who I'd say has had a pretty average season by his own standards.

He's a decent player, he's not some world beater like some think.

Agreed. Quite clever movement sometimes, but a cheating wee cunt and not the world beater Hugh Keevins would have you think.

57 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Agreed. Quite clever movement sometimes, but a cheating wee cunt and not the world beater Hugh Keevins would have you think.

Jota is their main man I think, that and McGregor. They lose either of them at the same time and they're in serious trouble.

I've just seen that Hart handle the ball outside the area against Motherwell and nothing was done by the officials.

The hypocrisy of them calling out officials, when they get away with so much.

25 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I've just seen that Hart handle the ball outside the area against Motherwell and nothing was done by the officials.

The hypocrisy of them calling out officials, when they get away with so much.

It wasn't outside the box, was it ? 

The big outrage in that game is Watt blatantly held back in the box, the referee yards away refusing to give a penalty