them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

He’s injured as well, apparently!

Thought that was Hatate they were calling Iniesta and not the boy who got injured? I'd rather their 3 Japanese lads got a rude awakening at once when we play them. It's not a game any sort of contingent of players can walk in to.

There's only one team in my lifetime I've seen turn up against us and lie down against them and that was Mark McGhee's Aberdeen with Zander Diamond at the back.

Don't understand this nonsense people try come out with, I guess every team lay down to them last season too?

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Thought that was Hatate they were calling Iniesta and not the boy who got injured? I'd rather their 3 Japanese lads got a rude awakening at once when we play them. It's not a game any sort of contingent of players can walk in to.

Yeah, wrong Japanese guy. Iniesta's fine.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Isn't Hatate a full back too? :lol:

Midfielder I think. Not really sure. Doesn't help that nobody can pronounce their names so they're all called 'the Japanese guy' and they all play in numerous positions. Becomes confusing.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

There's only one team in my lifetime I've seen turn up against us and lie down against them and that was Mark McGhee's Aberdeen with Zander Diamond at the back.

Don't understand this nonsense people try come out with, I guess every team lay down to them last season too?

Fuck off man, seriously? Hibs. Trounced us in the semi not so long ago, shat it against them since. Aberdeen? Every single game. Dundee Utd. 

I honestly can't believe you've said that! 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fuck off man, seriously? Hibs. Trounced us in the semi not so long ago, shat it against them since. Aberdeen? Every single game. Dundee Utd. 

Hibs give them a game most of the time(Lennon took points off them plenty of times), Aberdeen shat it off them under McInnes but ran them close plenty of times. Dundee Utd took points off them last season.

Leave the paranoia for the taigs. They're 2nd for a reason, because they're by far the 2nd best team in the league, they're not second because everyone lies down. :lol:

Again what about last season?

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Hibs have a decent record v them at home recently, don't they? 

United took points off them this season too I'm sure.

There's probably equivalent teams they could say do better against them. Livingston for example. Doesn't mean they lie down v us though.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Hibs give them a game most of the time(Lennon took points off them plenty of times), Aberdeen shat it off them under McInnes but ran them close plenty of times. Dundee Utd took points off them last season.

Leave the paranoia for the taigs. They're 2nd for a reason, because they're by far the 2nd best team in the league, they're not second because everyone lies down. :lol:

Again what about last season?

Aye but........Cammy Fraser.......what do you think?

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Hibs have a decent record v them at home recently, don't they? 

United took points off them this season too I'm sure.

There's probably equivalent teams they could say do better against them. Livingston for example. Doesn't mean they lie down v us though.

Think Aberdeen beat them last year too, 18/19 they got a run of 3 0-0 draws.