them

MisterC

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Plenty on here were laughing at people who said they were showing signs of being decent a couple months back.

They weren't gonna get anywhere near us apparently.

Same people wanking over GVB being appointed greeting about it now too. Same people telling people to call down in September/October being the biggest panic merchants now as well.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Oh, we have handed them an advantage through shocking form recently. And at the moment they’re deserved favourites. However, 2 convincing wins in the next four days can start to move things back to us. 

Can appreciate people being optimistic & hope you're right

However everything else points to us shitting the bed and them running away with it in the next few weeks 

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Revision at its finest.

The scum lost one game in the league in 2020 to us when they missed some players due to Covid.

There was a challenge until we beat them at New Year then Dubai occurred.

For a Rangers fan to downplay what we achieved last year is actually pathetic and something I would expect to see on scum siites.

Deary me.

That's the bit that gets me most on here. Out of all the stinking shite leaking out the shitebags it's this that infuriates me.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been a long time since I heard a noise from Ibrox like the noise I heard on Wednesday night from their fans.

I dont think it can be denied that our fans are loyal for buying tickets and going to the games, but to be honest, I dont think our fans are as good at rallying the team on the park

Listen I dont have a season ticket, so might be completely wide of the mark, but from what I heard on Wednesday night, and what it did to our players, I cant remember anything we that would have matched that in a very long time.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its been a long time since I heard a noise from Ibrox like the noise I heard on Wednesday night from their fans.

I dont think it can be denied that our fans are loyal for buying tickets and going to the games, but to be honest, I dont think our fans are as good at rallying the team on the park

Listen I dont have a season ticket, so might be completely wide of the mark, but from what I heard on Wednesday night, and what it did to our players, I cant remember anything we that would have matched that in a very long time.

The old firm at Ibrox was absolute chaos in the stands from start to finish. You sure you didn't have your tele up louder the other night or something?

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

212972E7-1BF5-47AB-A91E-5E0BD1AC3CDC.gif

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

As someone who doesn't have a ticket you have no right to spout the pish you're spouting. I can assure you our fans carried our team at Ibrox many a game. Braga, Old firm, Europa League. 

Your admiration of them is somewhere between some kind of Stockholm syndrome and just outright fucking weird.

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Plenty on here were laughing at people who said they were showing signs of being decent a couple months back.

They weren't gonna get anywhere near us apparently.

TBF there was a big debate when some were saying they were better than us. At the time that was completely wrong, we were 4/6 points clear and beat them with a few players missing. 

In 2022 they've 100% been superior to us and are looking better right now. Bringing the break forward has benefited them bigtime, they were looking very tired and I genuinely believe we wouldn't have only took 1 point from them and Aberdeen if played on the original date.

Before the Old Firm, for how good they are apparently they were getting by similar to us, narrow wins. Said before it's fine margins, missed pens and late goals have put them top, not just beating us. 

Confidence is sky high at the moment for them but it only takes a poor game to turntl that around. 

I never thought we'd run away with it this season but I still think man for man we are a better side. Games will catch up eventually and a chance will present itself but we have to make sure we are ready to take it. 

A performance and win today is far bigger than anything they do against this Motherwell side. 

Teams in Japan figured ways of playing against the magical Angeball, eventually the shite in our league will as well. 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It was the first Old Firm at night in donkeys.

We would have created a cauldron had it been at Ibrox, can mention countless recent European nights I've been at that have been amazing. Or "I'm feeling it" after we beat them at home?

Have you seen the number of empty seats sometimes at their home games? Yes, at times Ibrox at home domestically could be louder in recent years but I'm not gonna hold up that lot as a benchmark just because they finally got to play with their disco lights, jesus wept.

We also have the added bonus of actually washing before the game and not having complaints about hygiene announced by the club prior to matches. If you do want us to copy that lots 'support' over the road for the next home game make sure you bring an air freshener next time you attend.

14 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Think some of you have forgotten what an actual title race is like, seeing as we haven’t had a proper one in more than 10 years. 

It is far from being over.

I think half the posters are just out the school so don’t know any better.