them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

They will get a result tonight.  The media will the point out it's a team that put 6 past Roma and make out they are euro giants.

Forgot they were still in Europe. :lol: 

The Farmfoods European Cup wasn't it? Teams from across the major rural towns and sub-urban sprawls of the glorious eastern block states? :lol: 

Them!
read that hoops chiefs slapped down Stewart Robertson,by insisting THEY will decide how many Rangers fans will be allowed in the glitter dome,and it's no certainty that the 800 allowed at Ibrox might not be reciprocated.
Me personally will be fuckin beelin if one manky fuckin beast is allowed in Ibrox ever in the history of any away fans.
Filthy bastards have a fuckin cheek insisting anything,
Away and hide your manky fuckin filthy habits in the country you love so much. 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Them!
read that hoops chiefs slapped down Stewart Robertson,by insisting THEY will decide how many Rangers fans will be allowed in the glitter dome,and it's no certainty that the 800 allowed at Ibrox might not be reciprocated.
Me personally will be fuckin beelin if one manky fuckin beast is allowed in Ibrox ever in the history of any away fans.
Filthy bastards have a fuckin cheek insisting anything,
Away and hide your manky fuckin filthy habits in the country you love so much. 

Keep it simple Give them FUCK ALL !

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

It is amazing how things do not go THEM'S way in everything, when they do not have a Scottish ref and an opposition believing they are beat before a ball is kicked.

Mate, I've wanted to say for a while. Gauny stop capitalising THEM? Call them what ever you want but I find the capitalisation hard to read. I keep think you're shoutiong the word "them" every time.😂

Alternatively who the fuck am I?