them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Bodo signed him for £59k, unbelievable value

There's loads of talent in Scandinavia as we know already from picking up Morelos from there

Hibs signed one of their players recently. Can’t mind his name.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Read some stuff a few months ago related to us , got booed by the filth tonight. The boy looks a crackin player and wont be with them much longer , I hope we make a move for him.

Bodo/Glimt are only in their pre-season and have lost something like 14 players, supposedly.. didnt think it was that many but they lost most of their key players from last season. Look to have some good players that we should be looking to get signed.. probably too late.

2 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

They are a good team with a great coach. The mhanks will have a torrid time in the away game.. its bloody freezing up there, artificial pitch etc.. they will get humped and probably a few injuries as well.

Said on the radio Aberdeen were linked with the manager of that mob.

In what planet would this lad take the Aberdeen job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Maths not strong here..

Sorry, 18 years 🙈

In my defence I googled that stat thinking 2004 that can't be true surely and it brought up an article from 2020 saying 16 years since they won and I just ran with it.

Hopefully no one else noticed my mathematical slip up. 

23 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Sorry, 18 years 🙈

In my defence I googled that stat thinking 2004 that can't be true surely and it brought up an article from 2020 saying 16 years since they won and I just ran with it.

Hopefully no one else noticed my mathematical slip up. 

mate i didnt even realise till you explained it here :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Would never happen - Aberdeen might actually beat them on a semi regular basis.

and thats the pro with scottish football every other team is happy just plodding away hoping for a cup shock or something no real ambition to actually push the team onto something greater

i think thats what separate us from the rest

6 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

They are a good team with a great coach. The mhanks will have a torrid time in the away game.. its bloody freezing up there, artificial pitch etc.. they will get humped and probably a few injuries as well.

I watched the game. They played very well. I won't elude to they when I am ripping the piss out of the taigs at work though. I will say they were schooled by a pub team. :lol:

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Pub for the after game celebrations to only see them go and get absolutely pumped anawl haha 

Fucking rats 

What a beautiful night lastnight was.

Just feels even more significant than a sensational result in Europe this.

A real momentum change happened lastnight imo.