them

MisterC

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

speccy shug the bigot will need bigger pliers to pull the hook out.
absolutely fuckin clueless,and didn't know anything about it,but the freeloading bastard would like a t-shirt.
he is probably wondering why he didn't say torbett  as it sounds and fits his description.
can imagine keevins hanging about the trophy centre bhegging for freebies..

nuremberg would know exactly what Terry Munro is all about. He’s at it and trying to be the old well kent jhourno who has the respect of everybody instead of what he really is a bitter wee man stewin in his own juices.

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Low’s leaving Germany after the Euros.

Wonder where he’ll appear in the betting?😂

He would probably be open for a move to piggery, but he would be looking for a team in the EPL, as most of them candidates... 

7 minutes ago, demise said:

He would probably be open for a move to piggery, but he would be looking for a team in the EPL, as most of them candidates... 

True. 

Bet they’ll claim he’s in the frame, though!😂

3 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

More concerning is if Germany make a big push for Klopp.  Hopefully not.

Indeed mate - maybe Klopp’s just playing his way out of contention these last few weeks?😂

6 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Indeed mate - maybe Klopp’s just playing his way out of contention these last few weeks?😂

Or into contention as no chance Liverpool would let him go if he was still flying.  Hopefully these last few days will have helped convince Stevie to stay put for now but I think it will be very difficult to convince him to stay if Liverpool come calling.

5 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Or into contention as no chance Liverpool would let him go if he was still flying.  Hopefully these last few days will have helped convince Stevie to stay put for now but I think it will be very difficult to convince him to stay if Liverpool come calling.

Indeed mate.👍

I’m sure I read Klopp was interested in the Germany job because he’d be back home with family after a difficult year with the death of his mum.

I really hope he doesn’t go because I think it’s farewell to the legend of Steven Gerrard if he does, unless Liverpool delay his appointment for another few years yet.

main-qimg-a9e19c6ff52c9807a9d841f9f6ff068e.gif.001ea2eda15285e6c9379990433d6a63.gif

They are absolutely raging and once it dawns on them that the whole sevco nonsense was a deflection tactic to take the heat of their own board and they have been made to look like fools by Mad Phil and his band of merrymen :pipe: this is how I imagine it going :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

We all watched that Sunday's match between Dundee United and celtic together in one restaurant, and when that match ended 0-0, a big celebration started. Here, even now my voice is not the best, that it was celebrated with alcohol, everything was allowed. Coach Steven Gerrard gave us a day off on Monday, but I went to train, but the continuation of the European League is already expected on Thursday. And the training helped me come to my senses a bit, haha.

:bow: 

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

nuremberg would know exactly what Terry Munro is all about. He’s at it and trying to be the old well kent jhourno who has the respect of everybody instead of what he really is a bitter wee man stewin in his own juices.

He's a dirty, fenian bastard